Patch 1.3 Op build now?

Can you [Removed by Support] stop generalizing all HC players?

Thanks!
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Dec 13, 2014, 2:23:22 PM
Hi guys.

Please remember to keep the debate civil and on the point. There is no need to make it personal.
No longer works at GGG
Can someone give me a rough recommendation on what i need and where to go on the passive tree with my flameblast templar?
I don't know about end game yet, but I tell you what. This is the bee's knees for leveling

Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
AntonChigur wrote:
I don't know about end game yet, but I tell you what. This is the bee's knees for leveling

instead of
you could use
for better dmg
"
LowBaller wrote:
"
AntonChigur wrote:

instead of
you could use
for better dmg

Conc can be hard to come by early in a new league
When I kill a man he stays dead.
My impressions so far are that it is really tough to find super opieOP builds. Somehow, this patch they really pinpointed on strengths of certain things. For example, AoE builds still do exceptionally well, but they seem to lack single target. Single target builds seem to do well vs bosses/but don't clear as fast.

Things that I've seen really popular this season: Lots of proliferation, tornado shots, Arcs/Tendrils/Balls, some Wanders, SRS still going well, and RF seems to pop up frequently.
When I think of "FOTM builds" (Flavor of the month) I think of builds that are relatively easy to execute compared to other builds, can be done entirely self found/brand new toon in a league/etc, and can still clear quite effectively and quickly.

Flameblast
Burn/prolif builds in general
Tornado Shot
Kinetic Blast
Static Strike

In terms of 1.3 introduced builds, SS/KB are the two most prominent builds I'd say that came out. No surprise since they're obviously 1.3 skills, but TS was only nerfed in that Puncture was nerfed (you can just go TS now and have it be your aoe and single target), Flameblast wasn't really touched, nor burn/prolif in general.

EDIT - summoner builds are still strong, gogo Raging Spirits.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Jan 8, 2015, 11:08:30 AM
"
Vyvanne wrote:
When I think of "FOTM builds" (Flavor of the month) I think of builds that are relatively easy to execute compared to other builds, can be done entirely self found/brand new toon in a league/etc, and can still clear quite effectively and quickly.

Flameblast
Burn/prolif builds in general
Tornado Shot
Kinetic Blast
Static Strike

In terms of 1.3 introduced builds, SS/KB are the two most prominent builds I'd say that came out. No surprise since they're obviously 1.3 skills, but TS was only nerfed in that Puncture was nerfed (you can just go TS now and have it be your aoe and single target), Flameblast wasn't really touched, nor burn/prolif in general.

EDIT - summoner builds are still strong, gogo Raging Spirits.

SRS is not a summoner build. SRS is a SRS build. It's basically just a spellcaster build with a little twitst on it. Doesn't play or function like a summoner.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Cast on Cancer ehh i mean critical discharge

still pown atziri in first league of torment and faceroll all maps with close to zero investment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info