Patch 1.3 Op build now?

In your opinion which build will be op and which class get best buff? Templar?
I see the acrobatic ranger builds being the most effective/efficient as they have been in this patch.

Pretty much untouched - apart from Coil nerf (if you use that) and harder to get good bow's I guess with the nerf to crafting.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Dec 12, 2014, 12:34:43 PM
Flameblast
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Flameblast

How will you deal with elemental reflect in bloodlines?
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
"
Flameblast

Run Purity of Fire + AA?

Get Vaal Pact?

Get Acuity?
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
mazul wrote:
"
Flameblast

I'm an SC person; You want me to go HC with all the defense nerfs? Fuck that I'll run away like a fucking headless chicken lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
mazul wrote:
"
Flameblast

Just don't go crit, no need with flameblast, the prolif just one shot the entire screen.

Get AA + Purity of Fire and Rise of the phoenix.

Voila.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
"
mazul wrote:
"
Flameblast

I'm an SC person; You want me to go HC with all the defense nerfs? Fuck that I'll run away like a fucking headless chicken lol

This is true which is kinda funny at the sametime. HC people run at the 1st sign of any kind of risk and avoid any and all kind of close "heroic/epic" fight to the last second battles because its so cool and hardcore to run away all the time 24/7.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
SRS is still a decent build imo. Sure it took a 8% hit, but it still does decent damage and is immune to (or less affected by) a lot of normally detrimental map mods like Enfeeble and reflect. It's workable as a negative-elemental-resist double-Andavarius solo MF farmer since you don't need line of sight and can do off-screen casting.
Max block counter build, shield charge with the new unique 2 handed shield . . .
Last edited by LoanWolf88 on Dec 12, 2014, 12:45:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info