Atziri's Acuity nerf is not a NEW MECHANIC or Double Standard!

That's cool, except you're wrong.

It's not 60% chance on critical strike.

You will ALWAYS leech INSTANTLY on crits, except 60% of your damage will be accounted for leech now, not all of it
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

"
monkuar wrote:

Exactly.

They changed it to 60% health, it used to RECOVER 100%. It's a numerical value difference, and the same mechanic of the item was not changed.

No.
They had to make a whole new mod, because the previous one didn't have effectiveness factored in, so they couldn't change it at all. Get at least a slight grasp of programming to get what I'm saying.
people are stupid or what ? of course it's a complete new mod, so no legacy.

It will be still BiS, will never sell it :p
IGN TylordRampage
"
Spede_P wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Exactly.

They changed it to 60% health, it used to RECOVER 100%. It's a numerical value difference, and the same mechanic of the item was not changed.

No.
They had to make a whole new mod, because the previous one didn't have effectiveness factored in, so they couldn't change it at all. Get at least a slight grasp of programming to get what I'm saying.

You're not understanding what effectiveness is. 100% Effectiveness is still 100% chance. 60% Effectiveness is NOT 100% chance, but a 60% chance. That's all they changed on the item. It's only a numerical value difference. They worded it to confuse I assuming?

""Atziri's Acuity: The modifier that makes leech apply instantly on critical strikes now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness. Existing versions of this item are affected by this change.""

The modifier was 100%, and now it's 60%. It's the exact same item mechanic, just got nerfed by 40%. I'm about to log off, as I'm really starting to get iRATE. You guys are taking this way out of proportion.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 12, 2014, 4:52:10 AM
You should really learn what words mean before making videos. Embarassement level >9000 lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Spede_P wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:

Exactly.

No.

You're not understanding what effectiveness is. 100% Effectiveness is still 100% chance. 60% Effectiveness is NOT 100% chance, but a 60% chance. That's all they changed on the item. It's only a numerical value difference. They worded it to confuse I assuming?

""Atziri's Acuity: The modifier that makes leech apply instantly on critical strikes now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness. Existing versions of this item are affected by this change.""

The modifier was 100%, and now it's 60%. It's the exact same item mechanic, just got nerfed by 40%. I'm about to log off, as I'm really starting to get iRATE.

umad.
i don't think you are right ,

"Atziri's Acuity: The modifier that makes leech apply instantly on critical strikes now has it apply instantly at 60% effectiveness."

i think the " effectiveness" word is more about the % leech like on vaal pact, i mean you still get the insta leech on any crit strikes but let's say you have 10% life leeched from phys dmg, now with acuity it will be reduced to 6%.
your fuckin' math teachers must have LOATHED you
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
monkuar wrote:

The modifier was 100%, and now it's 60%. It's the exact same item mechanic, just got nerfed by 40%. I'm about to log off, as I'm really starting to get iRATE.

Jesus Christ I don't understand how you still are missing this point.

The chance for leech to apply instantly is still 100%.

I've literally said it like 5 times now between this and the other thread.

No it's not, the chance was reduced to 60%...

AT 60% effectiveness means it's not INSTANT ANYMORE. Oh my Fucking God, I'm done.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 12, 2014, 4:54:07 AM
so now i hv 60 chance to leech instantly if i crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info