Actually, I don't want to play anymore, GGG you lost my respect, BTW pvp? why?

Thanks for your generous support guys. I don't see how any of the changes can have that much of an effect on you guys, its too bad. Hope you guys find something else you like better.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
suck it up .. jeezuz ...

if you want top end gear it will cost otherwise just play as you go like every other person.

I have never made it to maps in 3 years of 1-3 hours a night or so...

Do you think i care ?

Nope cause i enjoy making up builds and trying new things.

Seriously man stop whining like frikken girl. if you dont enjoy the game sod off
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
l2p guys, holy shit, i survived endgame without all that fucking MoM/block and whatever. its not needed, learn to EVADE STUFF. im literally getting mad just by reading your senseless BS. yeah, better leave, nobody needs whiners like you in this community.

Lookie here forks, a person trying to sugar coat it bahaha.

seriously i_no, i've thought better of you. quite sad to see you going down that path. hf with your casual consoles.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
l2p guys, holy shit, i survived endgame without all that fucking MoM/block and whatever. its not needed, learn to EVADE STUFF. im literally getting mad just by reading your senseless BS. yeah, better leave, nobody needs whiners like you in this community.

Some people play this game for the uber setups and insanely expensive facetank-everything and destroy everything gear, I dont make cheap builds that can't even facetank Uber Atziri's flameblast :)
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Despite I play in new league's
Despite I become a god in every new league I play in

I do not like the garbage they just did; They don't know what the fuck their doing. They aren't listening to feedback here I'll describe what they did using MY logic that I've stated over a 2 weeks ago.

Balance people: Chris throw a dart at the balance wall and tell me where it lands

Chris: Block

k axe block

Fuck that if there going to become blizzard 2.0 and I won't be any part of it; Well I have to be a part of obviously until I find a new game.

But this is the last time I will ever support them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 12, 2014, 3:11:29 AM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

Some people play this game for the uber setups and insanely expensive facetank-everything and destroy everything gear, I dont make cheap builds that can't even facetank Uber Atziri's flameblast :)

no man im fucking serious, how much of an impact was the lightning coil nerf? with general 75% res you now take about 15% more damage! oh my god! im gonna get 1 shot everywhere now! i cba calculating with 85% res because i dont give a fuck, its a decent chunk of bonus damage you'll get now but it was NEEDED and it wont fucking 'trash' your whole build.
I_NO, come on, you have been around for ages. You have seen many nerfs, and quite a few of them destroyed OP builds. This really isn't any different.

What happened to being like water? It doesn't mean you turn into a puddle of tears, you know.
"
shadopaw wrote:
suck it up .. jeezuz ...

if you want top end gear it will cost otherwise just play as you go like every other person.

I have never made it to maps in 3 years of 1-3 hours a night or so...

Do you think i care ?

Nope cause i enjoy making up builds and trying new things.

Seriously man stop whining like frikken girl. if you dont enjoy the game sod off

Im not crying like a girl but like a normal human being, you psycho pervert.
"
Therealshotzz wrote:
"
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

Lookie here forks, a person trying to sugar coat it bahaha.

seriously i_no, i've thought better of you. quite sad to see you going down that path. hf with your casual consoles.

Exactly my thought.
"
Mivo wrote:
I_NO, come on, you have been around for ages. You have seen many nerfs, and quite a few of them destroyed OP builds. This really isn't any different.

What happened to being like water? It doesn't mean you turn into a puddle of tears, you know.

I don't like where it's going It's as simple as that =/ I've existed for awhile I know AND I DO GOOD every new league I_NO but the direction they keep going is just pissing me off lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 12, 2014, 3:13:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info