Actually, I don't want to play anymore, GGG you lost my respect, BTW pvp? why?

I cannot stop laughing at all this crying over nerfs. All the nerfs were deserved -.-
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
You want buffs? ok I wish they would have buff monster hp and dam too but cant have everything:(

I would agree for all mobs on life and almost all mobs on damage. But, i hate 1 shots. If i get swarmed by charging knights or whippings I go down smiling (in HC), if I am left scratching my head at an invisible flameblast in a 68 map from 5.4 hp I am not smiling.

Also, i think this is like the 10th post I have made this week on 1shots. QQ moar me.
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland 2, Civilization 5, Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and theres a lot more cool games like Dark Souls out there. Just pick one and play those ... like me. PoE is going down the hill.

Casual words from a casual guy :) you can go now ty.

I'm already on it Mr.Superhardcore.
"
"
Kalidor wrote:
"
Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland 2, Civilization 5, Hearthstone, Diablo, Starcraft and theres a lot more cool games like Dark Souls out there. Just pick one and play those ... like me. PoE is going down the hill.

Casual words from a casual guy :) you can go now ty.

I'm already on it Mr.Superhardcore.

Wtf are you doing here then? Get lost :p
"
Out of curiosity, how many of you unhappy campers quitting the game for ever and ever are standard players?

99,9% standard
0,1% new league

:D
Contributing to the thread because my opinion is the most important.
Stay classy guys, [Removed by Support] crying all the time a new patch hits and proceed to support GGG even more...geez at least WAIT until you can play the actual game instead of all this whiny bitching before
Hardcore Theorycrafter
Last edited by Stewart_GGG on Dec 12, 2014, 1:04:08 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

I just wish I could get my money back and invest it in a game that cares about the players. I can't so it's really not an issue. I understand how you feel about me, but I can't help it. I am ashamed that I was so gullible.

I should have known better. I'm embarrassed.

You won't find many companies out there who care more about their players than GGG :) I guarantee it.

CD Projekt RED says Hi!

Also people should spend time on Dragon age Inquisition much better than what this game has become.

When people were complaining about changes to this game in the past. Many here were on full defense mode. It's because of this GGG defense force that GGG pushed the envelope and see how far they can go without pissing off the community.

Now even the ones that were defending them seem to be jumping ship...this is the reason we all complained, so they wouldn't get carried away with idiotic changes.

So now, not only endgame has gotten even more annoying but it's annoying with a horrible drop rate.

Funny how this so called massive passive tree is merely a smoke screen from the limited play styles. Whether it's due to nerfs or horrible Desync.

I discovered this game when I wanted to escape that piece of crap called D3 : Auction house edition. I loved every part of this game...These constant changes are not for the better.

Even Blizzard listened to their fans and made it much better than it was 2 years ago...(it still gets boring quick though.)

The Feedback section is full of complaints and not once did they ever listen. GGG cares when it favours their pockets. Maybe people should stop supporting them so they can get the hint. We don't support anything that ruins our game play experience.

Couldn't they just keep standard league the way it is. What's the point of trying to continue building that character when they all get massive nerfs without any sort of buff to compensate. It makes standard league even more pointless in my opinion.
Last edited by theeze on Dec 12, 2014, 1:04:04 PM
i think my last post until Act 4:
The uninstall wasnt smooth... i had to manualy clean up...

i'll spend the oncoming day to clean all the post i made this way:
"
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3

dont like to be pushed or butfucked, and lost trust...

Actually that was fun, i may regret abiding to the rule.
If i had the opportunity to time warp and do it again, i would not have supported in that extend, maybe 20$ to have some more tabs that i can manage (still no Tools availlable) and all that i put in GGG support i now regret not have supported/invested in rmt instead, that way i would have wayyyyy much more currencies now, instead of ton of items i kept for further crafting witch is removed in a few hours

see you in Act 4 and thanks for your ongoing support
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 1:18:34 PM
Well I am going to wait and see what happens... I am a scrub player and have relied on block heavily.Maybe I can use something other than rainbow strides now :)

On a lighter note I have had mixed opinions on what I should do when my new game that I have supported since early beta comes out in February seems like It will be a good time to break from poe till act 4.

and then there is always lineage eternal saying they will be released in early 2015 as well which from the trailer looks pretty good.... So we will see what happens.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info