1.3.0 Patch Notes

I absolutely love the amount of QQ in this thread. All these kids crying about their spec/skill/gear being nerfed fills my ears with joy :)

Solid changes all around. GGG forgot to address a few important issues (Flameblast, Tornado Shot, prolif in general), but all in all great patch. Well done GGG. I am looking forward to playing in the new HC league.
Cloak of Defiance: The 10% additional mana absorption has been removed.

What the use of the Cloak Of Defiance now that AA has been nerfed as well????

Defenses have just got a huge friggen NERF
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Roleplayer wrote:
God, I am drowning in all this QQ :D

Anyway, great patchnotes, most of the nerfs came as expected. GJ on trying people to wear other armours except for CoD and LC. I expected to see some spell totem damage buffs, but hey, w/e.
Also, specifics on SRS nerf would be cool, because that's one of the builds I am planning for the new league.

ah ok so its good that they nerf everyone elses build but your OP build you wana still make sure is op?.....fail lol

Chris Wilson said himself crit wouldn't get a nerf.

He lied.
Last edited by Replicant222 on Dec 12, 2014, 1:27:29 AM
gg
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
Last edited by didevol on Dec 12, 2014, 1:31:55 AM
Could you please be more specific about the SRS nerf
GGG BRING BACK LIGHTNING ARROW PLOX. I WANT IT

Nice patch tho, good to see the game becoming more challenging. finally i can call this game Path of Exile instead of Path Of Critical Chance.

I don't know why anyone is suprised. This is what GGG does, and has been since at least open beta. Toss out a patch, see what works best when the players get at the meta, crush that into uselessness next patch, choose some other shit nobody currently uses and buff it randomly, and then repeat.

All they did was forget the part where they accidentally buff Sweep by 800% or something this time around.
I hate you guys with a passion. You are best goddamned coke dealers.

I was supposed to have been asleep 3 hours ago to be prepared for a 15 hour sleepless POE session. However I find myself awake with the skill tree open trying to tweak my builds for the changes.

Thank you for the effort and looking forward to the challenge.
Great patch GGG, so many good nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info