Unhinged *closed*

bump
I am interested in joining, I would very much like a guild that is active in some sorry of voice chat program. Please PM Burst_Lightning if you have room.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
bumperTHUMP
Hey id like to join the guild. Pretty new to Poe and would like to have a group to play with, I also use TS3 frequently. IGN: ThunderHerald__
bump
bump
Hey, I am interested in joining. I've been in my guild but it's no longer active and it upsets me. Really looking for an active torment guild. I have TS installed on my pc.
I'm 21 and have played (mostly sc challenge leagues)for a year. Had a lv 95 character in Ramapage and 90 in Ambush.
A questin: Are you guys based on US server?
2.0 ain't no melee patch.
Last edited by exodus820 on Jan 21, 2015, 2:13:26 PM
bump, bump the jam, bump it up
ugh no the guild is not closed. there will be a new forum post back up either later today or within the next 3 days. said starter of the post was not the guild leader. leaders will try to get together ASAP for a discussion about this. so just to be clear UNHINGED is NOT CLOSED, there will be a new forum. so if you happened to read this we really only have 2 requirements

1. must be 18+
2. must have and get on teamspeak(not necessarily 24/7 when you're on poe but at least drop in often)

we know sometimes you want to listen to music while you play or w/e other reason

guild chat really isn't used that often besides linking items.

if i'm not mistaken we currently have 8 open slots if you would like to join please message me, at least until the new forum is up, with you're age and any IGN to contact. i will inform the leaders.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info