Unhinged *closed*

Interested in joining been looking for one but no one really asks in game anymore sadly..I just recently started playing again and play in both standard and the new torment league, I know the basic mechanics just a lot of stuff has been added since i last played..im 29...so i meet the age gate :)
Hi, I'm a noob, EU based, and have been playing for a few weeks on Standard and Torment. I'm still trying things out with character types and approaches (groping in the dark for the most part). Your guild seems helpful & friendly and just what I'm looking for. I've been playing MMOs and other RPGs for years, most recently concentrating on LOTRO. I certainly meet the age qualification :).

IGN: GetBackInLine
Updated the OP merry Christmas all :)
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Morning bumpage :)
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
bump bump! Running 77 78 maps, I'm leveling 90, we're going hard!!
Just got back into the game, i played since open beta up to close to the forsaken masters patch. Ready to roll and learn the new mechanics with alot of theory crafting

IGN:KingJamesIII
Last edited by grubberry on Dec 29, 2014, 7:17:38 PM
Hey, Ive been playing PoE since about a week and I've completed the normal difficulty storyline. I'm looking for a social guild to maybe help me out with some questions I have about the game and this post certainly fits the picture. :)

I meet the age requirement, also I'm not really good at this game's guild system is there maybe someone I can message in game?

IGN: Corruptdawn
Just cleaned up the guild tab we added another 12 tabs this morning will start reaching out to inquiry's now :)
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Evening bump happy hunting all
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH

Report Forum Post