[1.3.0] Perfect 2H Mega Tanky "True Marauder"

"
hellzer wrote:
Why none of you invested into Potency of will and Exceptional Performance for 90% extra duration for skill effects? Immortal call and endurance charges is going to be your only survivability end-game. Double duration on those is more than all the armor nodes in the entire skill tree.

360% armor? Are you joking?

P.S. Probably softcore players, right?...

You don't need both, then again he already has invested into the increased endurance charge duration nodes, but you're right, he should swap those out, more value.
Last edited by Wulfstan11 on Dec 11, 2014, 10:04:49 AM
"
hellzer wrote:
Ground slammers, huh?
What gems are you planning to use on a 4L? Groundslam, blood magic, Multistrike, Inc Aoe? Kinda shitty damage I'd say.

Who the hell using BM and inc aoe lol?
"
O4epegb wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
Ground slammers, huh?
What gems are you planning to use on a 4L? Groundslam, blood magic, Multistrike, Inc Aoe? Kinda shitty damage I'd say.

Who the hell using BM and inc aoe lol?

Doesn't look like he has any INT or mana.
Groundslam without Inc AoE is like Tornado shot without LMP/GMP.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
I never got killed by physical damage as a melee char, armor is still useless crap, get more life and more dps no one needs armor, the hardest hitting boss is 71 colonade kole, 5 sec immortal call is enough to get out of any dangerous physical situation
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Dec 12, 2014, 11:10:28 AM
"
StormHunter wrote:
I never got killed by physical damage as a melee char, armor is still useless crap, get more life and more dps no one needs armor, the hardest hitting boss is 71 colonade kole, 5 sec immortal call is enough to get out of any dangerous physical situation

How do you run your IC?
"
hellzer wrote:
How do you run your IC?
CWDT, easy 5sec immortal call, physiacl dmage isnt dangerous, and with the low dps of a 2 handed melee char you dont have to worry about reflect
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
hellzer wrote:
How do you run your IC?
CWDT, easy 5sec immortal call, physiacl dmage isnt dangerous, and with the low dps of a 2 handed melee char you dont have to worry about reflect

High level CWDT with leveled enduring, IC and increased duration?
missed post
Last edited by O4epegb on Dec 16, 2014, 8:32:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info