[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

TY for having us guild leaders on your board and Raidcall. I hope you get many more on board.
Updated

Added the following to the Notes:

• All guild leaders are free to join our private forum and RaidCall group as Special Guests. PM me whoever is interested.
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 17, 2014, 3:43:57 PM
I just joined OPA recently, and so far i can say that it is an amazing guild! All the guildies/officers are really nice, and i feel like i belong here. I strongly recommend this guild! :)
Hello, I've been a member of OPA for a few months, and whilst my playtime was less active the last few weeks (mostly logging on for daileys due to work), I logged in and realised I had been kicked, any reason for this? If not I'd like an invite back :)
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
Hello, I've been a member of OPA for a few months, and whilst my playtime was less active the last few weeks (mostly logging on for daileys due to work), I logged in and realised I had been kicked, any reason for this? If not I'd like an invite back :)

I'll contact you right away.
Updated

▪ Added the following to The OPA Structure:

• Officer, Golden Recruiter
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 19, 2014, 6:46:01 AM
Updated

Added the following:

The Old Players Association is part of the Path of Exile Guild Alliance: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1138127
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 21, 2014, 2:49:51 PM
OPA is the 3rd guild I've joined in PoE, the other two died from lack of activity on the guild leaders (Shout out to the old members of Filthy Casual Peasants and Wraeclast Guided Tours). So I'm pretty picky about my guild at this point and let me tell you, the people here are welcoming and generally interessted in each others build. It's not a group of people who just happen to share a guild chest, not they are pretty awesome.

So really if your looking for a good group of people to join up with this is for you. If you are looking for an experience where you will be involved with others, come join us. It's time to put the second M back in MMOAPRG.
This guild is probably one of the best guild in the POE community, nevertheless if you are looking for Kind,friendly,experienced,generous and funny players You have come to the right place! Make sure to look at our website (forum) and you can apply and join the beautiful community that we are.Don't be afraid and come join us!

P.S.: We don't bite

Promise
Kabima
Last edited by kabima on Dec 21, 2014, 1:45:04 AM
We're reaching our max guild member capacity. A cull of inactive guild members will happen soon (two weeks offline without prior notice in our guild forum). Guild members slots will be soon available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info