[OPA] Old Players Association - Experienced International Community

family friendly hope a lot changed since i was in the guild, cause apparently even when older members scam newer members everyone defend the old member so lets hope that changed.
"
crazytypo wrote:
family friendly hope a lot changed since i was in the guild, cause apparently even when older members scam newer members everyone defend the old member so lets hope that changed.

It's been 3 weeks since the guild got a new leader with rules and guidelines, so we can assure you that pretty much everything has changed. Cheers.
i accidentally PKd a member of your guild in bloodlines league and sadly he deleted the char right away so i couldn't whisper him back.

Im really sorry for this and im willing to help him but he needs to whisper me the name of the character that got killed.

my ign is Badnewslol_

Sorry!

edit: fuck im feeling terrible right now.
Last edited by dezda on Dec 22, 2014, 12:24:53 AM
Updated

▪ Added the following to The OPA Structure:

• Officer, Crafting Supporter
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 22, 2014, 12:57:47 PM
A cull of inactive guild members and non-verified players was made. Slots for new guild members are available now.
It's very heartening to hear all the nice feedback and praise for our guild and it's members so thanks to everyone for sharing that.

As others have already said, this is easily the most helpful group of players I have met on PoE and whether you are a new player or old you can find a place in OPA. I've got great answers to all my dumb questions and never been made to feel like an idiot for asking them.

Very helpful and knowledgeable group of people across many time zones so you are not left alone. So what are you waiting for!?!

Come check us out and apply for membership. http://opa.boards.net/
If you still haven't applied to the guild yet, you should! Everyone's friendly and experienced, and will help you to the best of their ability.

Come join the guild and meet new friends, we have players on 24/7 playing in all the different leagues. Send an application to join today on http://opa.boards.net/.
A cull of inactive guild members and non-verified players was made. Slots for players who wish to join are available now.
I think the number of stash tabs should be updated after today's donations!
Yesterday our guildies made great donations to our guild due to the December 29th, 2014, Deal of the Day, in which there was a 30% discount of the Premium Guild Stash Tab.

We purchased 23 guild stash tabs, making a total of 58 tabs for the OPA Guild Stash, reason why we are glad to affirm to be, at the time of writing this post, one of the richest guilds in Path of Exile. The OPA Guild Stash picture will be updated soon as we rearrange our tabs.

Cheers!
Last edited by Samkiud on Dec 30, 2014, 6:01:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info