Low Level Dueling (LLD) Crafter's Guide {on hold forever}

"
Unlike unique chests, rare chests offer purely defensive stats.

You can craft wed on chests. Not saying you should ... but you can :P
just note from my personal experiences as a summoner, siddbreath is not that good. if you are doing a proper summoner, you do not want to invest any passives into stats like dex or strength if you can.

and you will need to get a bunch of the minion nodes , namely ones that give +1 zombies or the very important +16% resists all which brings zombies up to 51% resistances.

my minions tend to have 50 - 60 mana cost each and are murdered constantly by some of the crazier highdps builds

(had a block character kill all my skeletons every time a single one attacked). (but i also summoned 4 at a time infinitely)

not to mention if you to get passives and use minion damage and or minion life you will already have 100% increased minion life / damage between gems and passives.

in this case atziris foible is far superior option . the 25% lower stat requirement is useful in that it can knock skills down into a 1 less +10 stat node area (important for str) but i have infinite mana in pvp because of that ammy (200% regen rate lol).

siddbreath to me is a kind of miss leading item if your minions cost less than 40 mana to summon ... they are bad and will get murdered because of it. so really you need the mana regen to output your meaty meat shields , because the moment you dont have an army of bodies between you and your opponent is the moment you die horribly

case in point i have 2000 x7 hp zombies ... they still die all the time i cant fathom how bad 1000 hp or 1500 hp zombies would fair.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Mar 18, 2015, 2:58:18 PM
I haven't forgotten about this... but with SO MANY changes coming in Awakening, I don't see the point in finishing for the current version. Different gem levels, new and rebalanced uniques, master craft cost changes, rustic sash recipe changes, JEWELS... its going to be fun!
"
Fightgarr wrote:
I haven't forgotten about this... but with SO MANY changes coming in Awakening, I don't see the point in finishing for the current version. Different gem levels, new and rebalanced uniques, master craft cost changes, rustic sash recipe changes, JEWELS... its going to be fun!

carry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info