Low Level Dueling (LLD) Crafter's Guide {on hold forever}

The garrfather hath spoken.
I uploaded a section on Gloves, but this broke the character limit so I had to split the guide into 2 posts, which broke all the item links in the second-half. Fun!

I'll fix what I broke later; too annoyed right now. The words all still work at least.
Fixed broken item links; updated flasks section with Taste of Hate; updated master craft spreadsheet with Leo stuff up to level 6.
I'm sick, updates postponed til im feeling better
I'm feeling better!

Uploaded the BOOTS section!

Chest armour and belts soon(tm)
Hey Fightgarr, if you ever decide to show examples of crafted gears for some of the lesser crafted items, hit me up and maybe I could trade you items to link here.
"
Hey Fightgarr, if you ever decide to show examples of crafted gears for some of the lesser crafted items, hit me up and maybe I could trade you items to link here.

you can also link it here or showcase and he can copy the link as well
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Any Google Docs experts out there?

I can't figure out how to make the master mod worksheet filterable by everyone without making it fully editable by everyone.

I've tried giving only "view" sharing permission to everyone (which doesn't enable filters for some stupid reason), and I've tried giving full "edit sharing permission but protecting the entire worksheet so that only my account can edit it (which also doesn't enable filters, UGHHHH).

P.S. the belts section is almost done, I'm just procrastinating a lot (and trying to get a Torment and Bloodlines character ready for season 2!)
Last edited by Fightgarr on Feb 3, 2015, 4:14:00 PM
Belts section COMPLETE

FINALLY

GEEEEZ
Chest armor section complete!

This has now ballooned to 3 consecutive posts long. Geez.

Everything is now done except for the weapon slot crafting sections... there's only ten of those!
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 3, 2015, 1:24:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info