Ground Slam Marauder (1.3 Advice)

Last edited by Geographus on Dec 11, 2014, 9:14:26 AM
Last edited by DuMansta on Dec 11, 2014, 11:49:21 AM
^ nice man! Thanks

Do you guys go Unwavering Stance first? Or Resolute Tech? Curious on the level guide breakdown... again, I'm pretty noob. Appreciate it.
Gonna try something like this i think

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4w9_Fhjxtj2SMRYXz_vDhQg5FFQRzkOCZaXeSkufLgaPuoYQT8hNLQvUeaexXzZ9zJqAZe0Valyqf5UDc0rUBzOPQ_E9oY7FPY6nSSLLdI62Hy7aPKiAPAf73yf38BmBLPsOJBVJy8aOIx2njzAGmae-tLjahZvFy9k51XWgKSCm5o7PAU7O3dTPC0D7jOHHb5nm3fjrj7BBJ7NVbWnMAHn5K1nWGCRFE38SxiRvJ826ITvYSEaVWSjYEt07QUteu9eExLhIVUnIIoiLPvApgd13D2pJ4dqkGyplL02R36E2b6nZU2fy_Iv

Not 100% sure what auras/heralds i am going to use yet though.
Here is some gear i will use with the build

Still need to find an ammy, better boots and a better belt with phys dmg. Apart from that my res will be good, hp should be high enough and armour wont be a problem
Last edited by DeamosDan on Dec 11, 2014, 1:17:58 PM
"
skr1b wrote:
^ nice man! Thanks

Do you guys go Unwavering Stance first? Or Resolute Tech? Curious on the level guide breakdown... again, I'm pretty noob. Appreciate it.

I go for resolute technique first snd then i go for lots of life, that way i don't ever need to go for unwaverig stance. Unwavering stance is for CI builds or low life builds. WIth enough life you never get stunned.
How is this for a first build?

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_7w4UIFBH5FEx-3_jhVLrCTkOCZaXeeoYdqzPfq2N2WGexTs7d1NR5kE_ITS0L76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3L6KeA0LYXlowQR07YTvYSHi6gUteu9gSycgiiIs-yFVXhPApgd13D1gkWdY5K0B5zboWK_8SxRNGJG8nyW8378OPDpSpBm2LCXfG_o8LXfjrj5nm4Y7NI5r2a9sTP_YvTWStfKpbjGepldN4_6PBLOiAPAfaPLAZu98n9_3vm6X8pynMJ_Lh2qplGqlagT9MMauOuHyRf4KggfZfBRx_lQNzStQHM49D8T2
"
DeusAstra wrote:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY4zPPfz2SF8_7w4UIFBH5FEx-3_jhVLrCTkOCZaXeeoYdqzPfq2N2WGexTs7d1NR5kE_ITS0L76nZU29Nkd-hNkB3L6KeA0LYXlowQR07YTvYSHi6gUteu9gSycgiiIs-yFVXhPApgd13D1gkWdY5K0B5zboWK_8SxRNGJG8nyW8378OPDpSpBm2LCXfG_o8LXfjrj5nm4Y7NI5r2a9sTP_YvTWStfKpbjGepldN4_6PBLOiAPAfaPLAZu98n9_3vm6X8pynMJ_Lh2qplGqlagT9MMauOuHyRf4KggfZfBRx_lQNzStQHM49D8T2

You have 27% reduced mana cost from skills. You should get a mana leech item and ditch bloodmagic. I also think you are better off getting life leech from items or blood rage than getting it from the tree. With enough hp you dont need unwavering stance.

And also, you will probaly not ever get ro lvl 100 and you will get at least some bandts rewards other than skillpoint so dont think that you can spend all points.
"
zpeedi wrote:
"
DeusAstra wrote:

You have 27% reduced mana cost from skills. You should get a mana leech item and ditch bloodmagic. I also think you are better off getting life leech from items or blood rage than getting it from the tree. With enough hp you dont need unwavering stance.

And also, you will probaly not ever get ro lvl 100 and you will get at least some bandts rewards other than skillpoint so dont think that you can spend all points.

Doesn't reduced mana apply to the life taken from blood magic? And if I were to do a build with no blood magic, how much mana/ mana regen should I use?
"

Doesn't reduced mana apply to the life taken from blood magic?

It does, but without bloodmagic you can use an aura or two.

"

And if I were to do a build with no blood magic, how much mana/ mana regen should I use?

No regen, use leech. You can probably never get enough regen as a meele. If you have a decent weapon 2% leech is more than enough. Leech is caped by 20% of max mana / sec so max mana will do more than more leech.
"
zpeedi wrote:
"
skr1b wrote:
^ nice man! Thanks

I go for resolute technique first snd then i go for lots of life, that way i don't ever need to go for unwaverig stance. Unwavering stance is for CI builds or low life builds. WIth enough life you never get stunned.

That is not really true though, even with high life you can still get stunned. Unwavering lets you play more aggressive and also reduces desync, GS usually runs pure armor anyway so theres little reason not to pick up US. It's a huge quality of life improvement and actually kinda underrated by a lot of people.
IGN: Yeph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info