Axe crit nodes

I understand you point of view but i dont nesesrly agry with you. Sry but my english is not good enough to tell what a i ment. I only want to say 2 things. 1: Giving a cirt node is a trapo of ilusionary choice so what are accuracy node ? 2: If you have 8 wapon types and i dont know 5/8 are cirt i get it but if it is 7/8 its sound stupid for me, what a difference betwen axes and swords and maces ? Pretey much none. So i POE world evry wapo type is possibly a crit wapon but axes dont... i dont buy it realy. One more time sorry for my english and i thim my poor language skill prevent me for further conversation sorry. For me creating this extensive passiv tree is all abou give a player freedom of doing what they want and excludin one wapon type of possibilty of having cirt nodes is just stupid. i say it one more time 7/8...

Ps. I am not communist but for me if its 7/8 somthing is not fair for me xD good day
Last edited by Czyrnek on Dec 7, 2014, 7:28:15 PM
I.. do agree there should be around 80% increased axe chance somewhere on the tree. There is an issue of conflicted messaging if it's put on a node with raw damage on it. Has to be hidden in a smelly armpit somewhere, or be bundled with a crit-only stat like multiplier. Or just be crit. I like that last one. Axe crit node, Marauder zone, chop chop.

"
Autocthon wrote:
65% chance means you'll MAYBe be rocking a whipping 20% crit chance when all is said and done. If you can;t stack up to 60+% crit and 500+% multiplier then there's no point in getting the nodes. Ever.

25/500 is 2x damage, which is what Sceptres would get in the new tree for about 6 stat points and a support gem. It is indeed a little low considering the accuracy tax. Power charges basically mandatory. Brings it up into 46/500, or a damage multiplier of about triple.

It's anemic compared to the out of control weapons, but triple damage is still the equivalent of about +1000% increased damage. Even at a cost of 10 stat points, that's +100% increased damage a point.
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Dec 8, 2014, 2:44:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info