Torment Challenge League Preview Video

"
60x7 wrote:
I know this game has always been a bit of a nod to Diablo 2 but treasure goblins? Really? Diablo 3 was and is a shit game. It is way past time to stop butt biting on blizzard GGG.
Lets see more originality.
Disappointing.

Each one their own opinion, but from what i've played of D3 the few bits i actually liked were the treasure goblins and that 'finally!' feeling, so I welcome in poe something loosely based on it (but clearly adapted to the game in terms of tone, difficulty etc). My only gripe is they won't be in hc, but hopefully they will be incorporated into the game if popular enough :)
hurry up 9 days, ur taking too long.
AMAZING, cant wait :) GGG best H&S
They shifted Cole near the exit of level 1 Lunaris rather than his randomly located room?
hmm...makes me wonder what other unique enemies have been changed.
"
Deadbringer wrote:
It may be fine for you cause your actually playing newbie league. But is it FAIR ? Think about it. People playing with greater risk should be reward with better chance. Or at least on par with the opposite. ....

or just insane badluck killing you. That's what makes it fun but I think bigger risk should yield better rewards.

On par, maybe, but more reward in HC seems to defeat the point.

Imho the point of playing HC is the greater risk. If there's too much greater reward, resulting in the opportunity to be better geared and faster, then the challenge and risk of playing HC goes out the window and you might as well be in SC anyway.

I play both SC and HC during the challenge leagues and quite frankly I prefer that grinding for better gear is more difficult. It adds to the challenge, and thus the fun.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Spirits haunting creatures to make them stronger.
Berserk, anyone?

Spoiler
much better than rampage imo, cant wait!
"
Chris wrote:
"
Hojirozame wrote:
This looks like a lot of fun!

Question, is it possible for the tormented spirits to "escape"?

Yep, if you don't kill them fast enough they'll fly away.

Treasure goblins. At last. The greatest innovation of D3. Thanks Chris.
I can't wait! Honestly I would take anything to avoid standTard league! Loving what you all are doing here GGG team, Keep up the good work!
Torment league here I come!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info