Mirror Service 7L/6L caster dagger

hahahahahahahaha
yo finally got a chance to take a look at your comments. here are a few quick thoughts.

1. I dont know how you get such shitty staff dps with your amazing gear. i'm using the same gem/gear setup and i have 190k+ dps. my total and phys x-y dmg are both higher than your axe's. And that's after i invested into attack speed for my sweep/ground slam build. i only have 200% abyssus. if i use ur 220% abyssus, i will get even higher dps. you obviously copied the weapons from other threads so i dont know what gems/gears u actually use.

2. your tree for staff sucks. your staff have 9% higher crit chance than your axe. that's like 100%+ additional global crit on the staff. Given the big crit difference, if u just compare x-y that's not fair. u pretty much have to stick to your current axe tree for the crit. but for staff if u go down the duelist area u will get less crit and more dmg. for fair comparison, u will end up having much higher staff x-y & dps if u lower ur crit to the axe level. however if your axe tree goes to the duelist area ur crit will be even more miserable.

3. dont know why u assume i have to use another util flask for unti freeze. i haven't used one for a very long time. and i know many people dont use it. u can simply reroll boxes or swap voidheart with dream fragment for the box. not worthy it to use 1 flask slot just for freeze boxes.

4. i've never seen any high ends crit build using diamond flask to sustain crit. that's so unreliable. and even your 84% axe crit is so low that u cant even leech consistently with acuity. And when u are against hard bosses with 6 men life or high life bosses like shaper, your diamonds flask charges will not be enough to sustain your crit.

lastly can u discuss with your guild mates before posting your comparison/trees/setups? i saw deth is using crit staff. dont know why he doesn't use crit axe. u probably can check with him about crit staff vs crit axe as well.
Last edited by LBJames on Sep 29, 2016, 11:48:11 PM
well just heard the news. i guess u won't be talking to your guild mates anymore.
When you appear in the game?
#1 Crit Caster dagger
interested

Pm when online
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
Last edited by ArfJason on Oct 1, 2016, 10:11:24 AM
Rip ray, you'll be missed
Up
ray dead?)
Dude WTF!!! I'm sorry what happened Ray and the guild and myself will miss you if you decide to make a new acc we will help you rush a character and throw you some exalt. I would HATE to start all over again from your stand point. :-( <3
What happened to him, where did he go?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info