[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Your wand and your rings are probably weakest. Also, 30% MS on boots is good too.

I don't like Ball Lightning. I don't suggest it. It's too slow.
I bought this and this

but didn't realized the attack speed of the wand itself is really low, I'm back from 2.7 APS to 2 APS now haha.
Hi.

I've got one small question... What is better to use

with +1 to all and sacrifice GMP or
?

Think it could be really expensive to recolor the corrupted one.

Thanks in advance!

"
TimeDilation wrote:
The relocation of Vaal Pact in the beta makes for a lot of potential changes. In principle, you don't even have to head into or through any of the scion wheels now, and you can pick up Phase Acrobatics (as either Witch or Scion, say), without really sacrificing your life total by 90-ish.

Except they didn't move the accuracy/crit nodes that were right past it :( ...I need those! Unless there are jewels that can provide that?
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 1, 2015, 10:40:14 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

Except they didn't move the accuracy/crit nodes that were right past it :( ...I need those! Unless there are jewels that can provide that?

Those were never that important to me, and there are better crit nodes just below Acrobatics (and some good life nodes just below that) if you're mostly looking for the crit.
"
TimeDilation wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

Those were never that important to me, and there are better crit nodes just below Acrobatics (and some good life nodes just below that) if you're mostly looking for the crit.

Well I care about both, with this tree and my gear I end up at 2.4aps and 94.5% crit on barrage, just shy of the crit cap, and 88% accuracy. I'd hate to fall below that! I plan on using the new crit/accuracy golem so that helps, but messing around with the beta calculator I see it takes MORE points to get where I currently am, which sucks! 112 to 115 to be exact! SO idk what ima do, maybe not use jewels at the start and till I see what's what. I hate that I have to go through charge duration nodes now, not just once but twice...could care less about those but no way around it looks like. Maybe I will drop my elemental dmg nodes I picked up at shadow...although that was a good dmg boost, currently around 4k on both my projectiles with my power charges up

Spoiler
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jul 2, 2015, 12:24:31 AM
Terrornoid, hi! I have a small question: why do you use Barrage/Fireball/Arctic Breath - 1 level ? Why not 20 ?
Last edited by gizmo032 on Jul 2, 2015, 4:32:05 AM
"
gizmo032 wrote:
Terrornoid, hi! I have a small question: why do you use Barrage/Fireball/Arctic Breath - 1 level ? Why not 20 ?

They are level 20. Except Barrage because you dont benefit from lvling it, and the mana cost will increase.
Hi. I chose to Vaal my 6L Voll's and got +1 gems.
The gain is extreme and things are getting rekt.
But i was wondering, if it would be better to sell it, and use the ex's to upgrade gear?
It's currently selling for 140-150 Exalts..

"
ckp2906 wrote:
"
gizmo032 wrote:

They are level 20. Except Barrage because you dont benefit from lvling it, and the mana cost will increase.

They're not level 20 in the thread..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info