[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Lol I was lucky today. Used only 16 chromes to get perfect colors for me:

I would like to try make this 6l but not enough fusing orbs to even think about that :(
In more level I'm grabbing Unwavering Stance. After that I'm trying to decide which of the late game nodes will give the most bang for my buck.

Options include:

- The Witch "spell critical" cluster
- The Shadow starting area elemental damage nodes
- The Berserking attack speed cluster

How would you rank them in terms of usefulness?
@asag
If you are going to 6L, buy another Voll's, 6 socket it, and 6 link that one. It's better to sell the 5L's you get inbetween, as it makes the overall price much cheaper if you are making your own.

@Dusk
Show me your passive tree.
If you are content with your attack speed, get the Shadow Ele nodes if you feel so inclined. I would also work on getting rid of the mana and health/mana nodes in favor of straight health.
The build looks pretty fun I just have a couple of questions before I start leveling.Is dual wielding Void Batteries better than a rare wand + shield dps wise, and is the passive tree the same for both?I'm sorry if the questions are dumb or have been answered before, I just red the main post and didnt find anything about dual wielding.
Last edited by Fullstep on Mar 19, 2015, 10:38:23 PM
"
Terrornoid wrote:
If you are content with your attack speed, get the Shadow Ele nodes if you feel so inclined. I would also work on getting rid of the mana and health/mana nodes in favor of straight health.

Hmmm. The mana/life cluster in the Witch area gives me 16% life and 18% mana versus 15% health from grabbing the three remaining nodes in the Scion life wheel. I didn't see any other obvious life nodes to grab. I'll experiment with giving up the two Witch mana nodes; I'm using a Tabula, so mana isn't the issue it might be for a a Voll's wearer.

Attack speed at the moment is right on 2.2. Might experiment with the Beserking cluster just to see how much of a difference it makes.
Hey ,
So i am level 88 now.
Have not taken unwavering stance yet.
Have 4.2k HP , Wish i could have more.
But i Can do any map with any mod ( except academy boss and uber atm)
Elemental Reflect is not even a problem , i only use elemental flasks fpor boss fights.
MY GEAR

I got really lucky on my Maligaro's yesterday.
The vaal molten shell is OP,
At level 21 , it usually has 50k ish tooltip but with RF it touches 75k.

I have 3 Questions.
Q1) The wand with 1.3aps i linked above make me desycn , so still using one with lower spell damage.
What do you think , which one's better and should i replace Multiplier by IAS ?

Q2) Scold's Bridle is coming to standard this week , would you suggest it for the build ?

Q3) my helmet slots are worthless atm , what do you suggest , will cwdt(1) + added cold (20/20) + cold snap maybe ? or any other usefull combo u hv in mind ?
Last edited by sejwaldevansh on Mar 20, 2015, 6:53:38 AM
How many accuracy do we need for this build?

I want to get a new wand without accuracy for Crit multiplier or higher spell dmg.

I have 400 accuracy rating on my accessories.
IGN: Mellodiez

PM if win or outbids on Auction. Thanks!
@Fullstep
Sacrificing some of the already limited defense in this build is a pretty poor idea. I've never personally tested it; you can run Dual Void Batteries, but I don't think its worth it.

@Dusk
I would reach for 2.8ish attack speed. You'll lose the breakpoint but the mobility is great.

@Sej
Use Vaal Molten Shell + Life Leech for Academy. Just make sure to get out of the tornadoes immediately once the boss dies.

I recommend and prefer as much attack speed as possible. I personally dropped most other stats in favor of it. A lot of people in this thread technically have better wands than me!

Scold's isn't worth it. We don't attack fast enough.

Just follow what I've written in the guide for links. You need Enduring Cry somewhere and you are also missing the possibility of Righteous Fire (which is open for you since you have a 6L). You should also run Life Leech on your Vaal Molten Shell.

@clon
Accuracy doesn't really top off. The more, the better. If your rings are REALLY good (300+ each), you can get away with just those and still pull decent overall hit rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info