Price Raising of Currency

Quit complaining about gas prices, Americans, until you've lived in the UK.
Nearly £2 per litre, across the country, not per gallon, per litre.
That's around £8 per gallon, which is about $15
1.4 eur per litre where I live (95 Octane),
that would be about 1.75$ per litre, or 6.6$ per gallon...
we have a highest % excise tax on fuel allowed by EU...
this is in a country with median salary of around 800$ / month
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 29, 2014, 7:06:21 AM
"
JNF wrote:
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:
BUMP .. trying to protect the newbs from being scammed by the flippers trying to force a price raise of currency

1 exalt equals 13 regrets/32/chaos/40 fusing.

dont let the flippers force you into believing anythign else.

While I'm not a flipper, nor do I promote manipulating others, I have to correct you in your use of the word 'scam'. A lot of individuals seem to mistake the words 'scam' and 'overprice'. If you are trading with someone and they charge you an exorbitant amount, but nonetheless give you said item(s), then you have not been scammed. Period.

it is a scam when a large group of people do it together to force everyone else to change the price of a product.... forced price rising is

theres a reason this thread got 15k views already ...
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

theres a reason this thread got 15k views already ...

uhm thats not the reason all the asswiping the mods do here to protect you means nothing on reddit thats why you got 17k views that name and shame shit doesnt work for reddit so everyone knows what a nice fellow you really are so ppl got directed to this thread
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Nov 29, 2014, 11:28:39 AM
Pretty sure he's been reported multiple times already. How long might it take for GGG to investigate his account and take appropriate action?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Very gewd buyyer, would get munny again
The Hyperbomber for 2.6: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1879383
Damn, I missed the drama.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Some people have no clue how the market works... and this is just a small and simple game economy, I can't imagine how clueless and ignorant people are in their knowledge of RL markets and the economy.

I've traded ex's for 35c, 36c easily the past week. I'm not a flipper on PoE, I have very few buddies on PoE to manipulate with, and I could care less about making profit as I consume my orbs.
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:
Oh and i find this kind of thing in real life just as disgusting... every time i see the price of gas i just want to blow up the gas station and be like ....... NOW YOU CANT SELL GAS FOR ANY PRICE BITCH..not really .

but seriously... less than 20 years ago gas was about 70 cents.. now in canada its like 1.40 - 1.60 .

how does gas more than double in price when inflation hasnt doubled everything else in price.. and dont give me no supply and demand crap.. we have so much surplus of gas right now its not funny.

It's called taxes

"
thefatgiant wrote:
The gas prices you douches are talking about are retarded cheap compared to Washington State, where I
live we have around $3.50 per gallon of cheap gasoline.

How hard is it to get permanent residential status from US to Canada anyway? cuz if it's possible, I would RMT a visa ASAP.

Grass is always greener... your area is pretty decent as it is compared to most of Canada, unless you prefer to live 3/4 of the year in winter weather over high gas prices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info