Surprise? Will there be one?

You'll be surprised
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 25, 2014, 10:12:15 AM
I'm looking forward to the change that makes leveling Masters to 8 easier. Haku is a real PITA! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:

oh wow so you mean the stuff that should already be here by a year already?No shit sherlock

The guy says "we have no info", I give the info that were given and that he surely has missed (otherwise he wouldn't say he has no info, would he Sherlock ?). You can shit over GGG's work after that if you want, that's not what this topic is about.
and you are missing the point, its all about me not considering something like this real info.

Let forget the fact that it is so delayed it is not funny but it also does not give any real info about how are these changes in pvp going to happen and what are them,just some dates and Ye Pvp guyzzz.[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Nov 25, 2014, 10:42:17 AM
Daggers are now considered two handed weapons and can no longer be used with a shield

/would still be best weapons in the game by far
Last edited by Tygerwoody on Nov 25, 2014, 10:30:01 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I'm looking forward to the change that makes leveling Masters to 8 easier. Haku is a real PITA! =^[.]^=

?

So in fact, Haku is an empty pita and we go inside the dungeon to rescue the filling?
Deepest Lore

"
Tygerwoody wrote:
Daggers are now considered two handed weapons and can no longer be used with a shield

/would still be best weapons in the game by far

"They" will still complain.

Anyway. OP, I think its still a bit early, we are going to have a 1 week race first, the info should not be out before that even ends. Oh, also these leagues are still part of forsaken masters, so NN for big teases.

I do know of one thing that will be touched in 1.3.0 besides PvP.
Not gonna disclose it though. AFAIK there's no info about it anywhere, probably no one is expecting it so I guess its gonna be a surprise. Anyway, Im sure it wont be the only thing. The league themes themselves are a surprise, right? I mean, while we dont know it is a surprise, right?

Dont stress yourself over it, its best to wait and see what's in store for us. Im anxious myself but I'll wait patiently. The less that I know, the more rewarding it will feel to see the new info.

aaaand just before anyone gets the idea, we are not getting act 4. Chris confirmed before that act 4 is scheduled for 1.4.0, which should be after these next leagues. Rather they take as long as it must for it to be well fleshed out than have a rushed product.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Nov 25, 2014, 10:45:19 AM
"
Disrupted wrote:
So in fact, Haku is an empty pita and we go inside the dungeon to rescue the filling?

No, Haku is filling, and we go inside the dungeon to rescue the pita.
A Belligerent Expert System

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info