Surprise? Will there be one?

its like 1 week away from December.. and absolutely no information about what is coming in 1.3.0 .. or whichever patch is going to be released on dec 12th.

Someone in game told me there was going to be a surprise of some sort as well.. any nudge nudge hints about it or is too classified??

we know there is a major update coming because the tree is going to be changed a lot.. but i am wondering why they are being so secretive about the changes? Do they usually just wait until 2 - 3 days before a big update to release detailed/specific information?

I am just very excited and eager to see what they are bringing in this wonderful upcoming update.

I don't mind the secrecy by the way.. i like it.
Last edited by ZaruenKosai on Nov 25, 2014, 1:52:04 AM
Be open minded for what i`m about to say...

... they don`t have any major update .
"
htblind wrote:
Be open minded for what i`m about to say...

... they don`t have any major update .

ahhhHH *points finger a few times* I like that.
GGG gonna be like...
Spoiler
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Well there will be none, is that easy
"
aldorus wrote:
Well there will be none, is that easy

si ti?
they will be like : DO you know how a lot of people say they would enjoy a patch without new content but full of optimization and balance ?Ye we are gonna do that but without the optimization and balance part .
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:
its like 1 week away from December.. and absolutely no information about what is coming in 1.3.0 .. or whichever patch is going to be released on dec 12th.

Seriously, if you guys don't even read the info that GGG give us, no surprise you think they are going all silent about the future patch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087970

So it's not "no information". And yes specific details (like leagues mods) are given a few days before the release usually.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 25, 2014, 9:56:28 AM
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

Seriously, if you guys don't even read the info that GGG give us, no surprise you think they are going all silent about the future patch.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087970

So it's not "no information". And yes specific details (like leagues mods) are given a few days before the release usually.

oh wow so you mean the stuff that should be here by a year already?No shit sherlock
Last edited by MadBro_ on Nov 25, 2014, 10:11:51 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:

oh wow so you mean the stuff that should already be here by a year already?No shit sherlock

The guy says "we have no info", I give the info that were given and that he surely has missed (otherwise he wouldn't say he has no info, would he Sherlock ?). You can shit over GGG's work after that if you want, that's not what this topic is about.
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Nov 25, 2014, 10:11:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info