[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

The OP has not visited the forums since 8/2015. This build is dead.

Someone who is active may want to pick up the mantle and start a 2.1 CoC+Discharge build.
I have the same equipment as he and perhaps even better, and the same tree from the beginning of this build only thing I was missing is the dagger.
Here it is 2.1.0 skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEswW1C2EOPA5ID6sRlhRxFr8i6iP2JP0lvCaVJy8pTyoLKjgqTS3SMHEwfDIJNZI2PTpCOtg64TwtPydFfErIS3hNkk3jUUdRTFVLV5Rd8l-wYeJirGjya7dsRmyMbWxuqm-ecFJwVnJscql2rHcHfVuCm4MJg1-DzITFhX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZHOkn2Xl5hvmhOaO5u1nKSdqp_fogCmV6xHr2y0OLXytz677cBmwzrE9sauykrPftQj1abYvdtP29TcI92o37_gw-Fz5Rnlz-dU53To1uoY6xTsOO0873zwH_JF9zL46_v1_gr-j__e
It is the same except that you have more attack speed, crit chance and crit multiplier.
Remember legends do not die!!!!!
Last edited by TicT4c on Dec 13, 2015, 6:28:55 AM
"
TicT4c wrote:
I have the same equipment as he and perhaps even better, and the same tree from the beginning of this build only thing I was missing is the dagger.
Here it is 2.1.0 skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAZEEswW1C2EOPA5ID6sRlhRxFr8i6iP2JP0lvCaVJy8pTyoLKjgqTS3SMHEwfDIJNZI2PTpCOtg64TwtPydFfErIS3hNkk3jUUdRTFVLV5Rd8l-wYeJirGjya7dsRmyMbWxuqm-ecFJwVnJscql2rHcHfVuCm4MJg1-DzITFhX2HE4nTjDaNfY2_kBuQVZHOkn2Xl5hvmhOaO5u1nKSdqp_fogCmV6xHr2y0OLXytz677cBmwzrE9sauykrPftQj1abYvdtP29TcI92o37_gw-Fz5Rnlz-dU53To1uoY6xTsOO0873zwH_JF9zL46_v1_gr-j__e
It is the same except that you have more attack speed, crit chance and crit multiplier.
Remember legends do not die!!!!!

Hey thanks for the update, may I also ask you what skill gems/links you're using for that build ?
There's some missing gems in the OP guide.
My gear

For boss i use concentrated effect skill gem but for fast clear speed is increased area of effect.
And Jewels for this build is Clear Mind(must have) and one with + atributes and attack speed
"
TicT4c wrote:
My gear

For boss i use concentrated effect skill gem but for fast clear speed is increased area of effect.
And Jewels for this build is Clear Mind(must have) and one with + atributes and attack speed

Hey since you're doing this build still do you think there's a way to do maybe Blasphemy with Poachers cuz I don't have the currency to get Voll's ammy so I'd have to do Frenzy charges instead and what aura's are you using for your build?
Im using blood rage(more dmg,attack speed and life leech) and voll's devotion and protector is must have for this build without amulet it wont work as planned We use it for generating Endurance Charges, through using Power Charges. So we got always up to 3 Charges more, after each Discharge. Do not use any skill gem that reserves mana because you have 60% More critical strike multiplier with Clear mind and it will not work with skill which reserve mana
Last edited by TicT4c on Dec 14, 2015, 4:39:18 PM
What are the flasks for this build?! where is the weapond for this build + socketed gems inside the dagger?

Thanks, KGF!
"
TicT4c wrote:
Im using blood rage(more dmg,attack speed and life leech) and voll's devotion and protector is must have for this build without amulet it wont work as planned We use it for generating Endurance Charges, through using Power Charges. So we got always up to 3 Charges more, after each Discharge. Do not use any skill gem that reserves mana because you have 60% More critical strike multiplier with Clear mind and it will not work with skill which reserve mana

I've used a similar build in the past and it worked w/o Voll's Devotion cuz stuff was still dying to only power charges in like 1 discharge, though I did have issues with fighting bosses but yea :S
flasks i'm using:

my gear is "poor man's" gear still i'm 85 now and doing ok. dying from time to time ofc, need to be careful that's all. can't afford devotion yet but once i'll it should be huge bump for me. i think no one's is playing this build with such crap items like me :D

all ress'es maxed (except chaos) to 79-80%, 74% to crit and almost 300 multiply. not enough to try smth rly hard but still playable. i can solo tier 8-7 maps easily though not mindlessly.

one item i'm particulary proud of is sorrow coil ring - i've crafted it, used maybe 200 alterations and some augmentations, it's not perfect since basic crit chance is 20% but still great and have space for crit mod (to expensive atm for me). it's encouraged me to craft more, i have few 78lvl diamond rings i'm gonna work on ;)

oh and my passive tree, kinda reflects my needs - i choose to go right and take additional power charge there cuz there was intellect nods there which i needed, next levels i'm gonna take few life nods. got 4k atm which is to low.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABLMFtQthDdEOPA5ID6sRlhRxFr8kiyT9JbwmlSoLKjgqTTBxMgk1kjpCPC0_J0V8RwZKyEt4UUdRTFVLXfJfsGHiYqxjQ2jybEZsjG6qb55wUnBWcmxyqXasdwd9W4IHgpuDCYNfg8yExYcTidOMNo2_kBuSfZeXmG-aE5o7m7WcpJ2qn9-iAKxHrY2vbLQ4tMW18rc-wGbC7MM6xPbGrspKz37UI9Wm2L3ZfNtP29Tb59wj3ajfv-DD4XPjhOUZ5c_nVOoY7TzvfPAf8uH3Mvjr-_X-Cv_e?accountName=Dragosani&characterName=KwasChlebowy

ed.:

please notice that when i've took way right to take additional power charge nod i got +40 intellect in this way but also i'm VERY close to dagger's nods (adder's touch) the ones which gives crits and poisons - decided to not take it cuz it's works only for dagger and i want general crit+ so my Disc woudl crit as well.

Last edited by Dragosani on Dec 21, 2015, 9:23:41 AM
"
Dragosani wrote:
flasks i'm using:

my gear is "poor man's" gear still i'm 85 now and doing ok. dying from time to time ofc, need to be careful that's all. can't afford devotion yet but once i'll it should be huge bump for me. i think no one's is playing this build with such crap items like me :D

all ress'es maxed (except chaos) to 79-80%, 74% to crit and almost 300 multiply. not enough to try smth rly hard but still playable. i can solo tier 8-7 maps easily though not mindlessly.

one item i'm particulary proud of is sorrow coil ring - i've crafted it, used maybe 200 alterations and some augmentations, it's not perfect since basic crit chance is 20% but still great and have space for crit mod (to expensive atm for me). it's encouraged me to craft more, i have few 78lvl diamond rings i'm gonna work on ;)

oh and my passive tree, kinda reflects my needs - i choose to go right and take additional power charge there cuz there was intellect nods there which i needed, next levels i'm gonna take few life nods. got 4k atm which is to low.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABLMFtQthDdEOPA5ID6sRlhRxFr8kiyT9JbwmlSoLKjgqTTBxMgk1kjpCPC0_J0V8RwZKyEt4UUdRTFVLXfJfsGHiYqxjQ2jybEZsjG6qb55wUnBWcmxyqXasdwd9W4IHgpuDCYNfg8yExYcTidOMNo2_kBuSfZeXmG-aE5o7m7WcpJ2qn9-iAKxHrY2vbLQ4tMW18rc-wGbC7MM6xPbGrspKz37UI9Wm2L3ZfNtP29Tb59wj3ajfv-DD4XPjhOUZ5c_nVOoY7TzvfPAf8uH3Mvjr-_X-Cv_e?accountName=Dragosani&characterName=KwasChlebowy

please notice that when i've took way right to take additional power charge nod i got +40 intellect in this way but also i'm VERY close to dagger's nods (adder's touch) the ones which gives crits and poisons - if i'll decide and i'm probably do this after pumping some life nods i'll take this daggers nods and i'll boost my crit chance with additional 110% more ;)

Try to use Vall Greace for boss fight you will get more chance to dodge attack.
I had the same problem as you with frequent deaths at this Level since this build is based on evasion and spell dodge so the only thing we've done is swapped Saffells Frame to Legacy SF which has considerably more block chance. Originally Wayne does not need a good defense because the only thing he needed was a dagger to kill in seconds. But when ascendacy update will come the assasin sub clas for this build will be insane boost to DPS+culling strike which pretty much will be one shot everything.
Last edited by TicT4c on Dec 15, 2015, 5:38:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info