[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

@Evander1992 : I believe that by doing that you won't gain any bonus from the Clear Mind jewel and nerf the damage by a lot

Also the survivability is not that bad once u get the hang of it and use the Immortal Call optimaly
how to use this build without Voll's neck
IGN - @SlutOhMyy (Ambush)
Damn right, i forgot the clear mind jewel

Also, for a new pg reaching 70-75 could be worth swapping inc aoe for conc effect while going for atziri? I just cannot wait to fight her with this waynetrain beast...

Oh, and its worth noting that i actually levelled the build from scratch and is viable from lower levels. Obviously it won't perform so well, but i used frost blade until act 4 normal then i switched to cyclone and discharge. If you rush the blood magic passive after taking crit nodes near shadow tree, the build can be operational at about lv 35-40.
I'm actually at work, but can provide progression tree to level the build if can help newcomers.

@SingKiang, you could link CwDT with only enduring cry and poacher mark and try to use blood rage to gain a bit more charges to boost the damage, even if this metod isn't even remotely as reliable as the voll's devotion

Edit: Mount Watheverest is just... epic :lol:
Last edited by Evander1992 on Jul 15, 2015, 5:51:54 AM

Edit.

I have 5L Voll's protector just need a kinda base build for it, yeah I would be linking CWDT + Enduring cry Quaility
Last edited by Singkiang on Jul 15, 2015, 5:53:18 AM
@Evander1992

Could you post me a rushed BM tree after crit please :D, blood rage good idea lots of frenzy charges!
"
CWDT + Enduring cry

Doesn't work after 2.0

Also, suggestion about using AA is completely pointless - have you even seen the gameplay? With Cyclone you move like 99% of the time stopping only to pick up loot, so all this time AA is completely useless.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
"
"
CWDT + Enduring cry

Doesn't work after 2.0

Also, suggestion about using AA is completely pointless - have you even seen the gameplay? With Cyclone you move like 99% of the time stopping only to pick up loot, so all this time AA is completely useless.

Damit, any suggestions on what i should do?
Also, Discharge build with no additional charges taken on tree...

Like, why... just why.

Picking every accessible power (and endurance if Volls Devotion) charge should be #1 priority.
Last edited by Shajirr on Jul 15, 2015, 6:06:22 AM
The one about AA was a question, not a suggestion... i didn't see the stationary part.
Damn 2.0 D:

I only have a tablet here and no builder seems to work with it, so bear with this

http://imgur.com/cgT4aPw

This is the tree i rushed to use discharge as early as possible, build was effective even before reaching blood magic, but was hard to sustain mana costs

Keep in mind thatthis tree is inspired by waynetrain one, in fact it is exactly the same for a good portion, but does a sightly shorter path to reach BM
Last edited by Evander1992 on Jul 15, 2015, 6:29:46 AM
Evander1992

Good luck spending 20 regrets later on ;)

Btw, for all those who can't afford the Voll's Devotion but want more damage, the solution is extremely easy - Blood Dance boots. And picking additional 2 frenzy charges from tree.

This way you'll get a steady supply of frenzy charges without killing yourself with Blood Rage.

Also another observation - at the price of 12% of your hp it is possible to run an autocurse setup with HoT-CoH-Ele Weakn. This should raise dps against cursed enemies by at least 30%, and much more when they are resistant to ele dmg (like Necromancers).
Last edited by Shajirr on Jul 15, 2015, 6:36:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info