[2.0] The WayneTrain© #1 CoC Discharge - Million DPS whole Screen Destroyer - Deathless Uber

"
HighBlow wrote:
hey Wayne, i just wanna thank you for an amazing build and i wanna say i haven't had some much fun since the duelist blender (also ur build). the DPS on this build if fucking amazing with the proper gear. maybe i missed a post but since u did lots of calculation why u think Increase Critical Damage is better than lightning penetration ?

oh ,and one me thing : i saw AXN's OP daggers but since i can't afford one what do u say are the most important mods to look for ?

since i see Wayne is in a break , anyone with expirience can help ?
"
secreteyes0 wrote:
Hello, I'm a big fan of this build and decided to try it on my level 89 witch. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong though, because when I'm killing bosses I can't even get close to matching the damage you're doing in your videos.

My gear:

My tree essentially follows the 1.3 suggested tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBAcEswVCBbUM8g5ID6sPxBBYES0Rlha_GjgmlScvKU8qCyycLR8t0jBxMtE2PTpCOlg62DwFPV9BlkSrRUdG10tXS3hMs1AwUlNTNVVLVa5VxlcpXfJh4mKsaPJsjG1sb55wUnBWcNVxhXYRdwd8g3_GghCCm4MJg9uFfYcTh2WJ04wLjDaPppAbkFWVIJeVmhOaO5u1nKSdqqIAoqOly66zr5u1SLiTuXzAGsBmwOPB88LswzrKSs360PXUI9te29TdqN-w4XPsOOyw73zwH_Gz8-o=

What am I doing wrong in that I can't consistently murder atziri?

There are pretty much two answers if you play a 400 Ex build that can not consistently kill Atziri.

Either:
1) You are the worst player in history of this game.
Or:
2) The build you are playing is bad spin-off of an actually working build that can kill Uber with ease (and has videos to show it)

The fact that he posts a build Nov. 2014, claiming he is the original creater of COC Discharge, when Oro's build was popular a whole year before his, is just mindblowing.

Oro's Ceaseless Discharger
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/560715

Many of my guildmates used a version of Oro's with cyclone (without Voll's Devotion) back in Domination.

At least the thread is amusing thou. 10/10 would read again.
Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1136268
For the love of dogs: view-thread/1197708
I feel like you should be a supporter of the game of some kind. Something about that many hours of play, that much gear and seeking recognition with no love to the creators is kind of scumbaggy to me.
So how do you level till 80 if you should start this build around 80?
"
BudRoaster wrote:
I feel like you should be a supporter of the game of some kind. Something about that many hours of play, that much gear and seeking recognition with no love to the creators is kind of scumbaggy to me.

How else would he earn millions and have a "non reachable future" if he were to spend money on supporter packs?! ;)

"In reallife, i got 12 employes, earn millions and got a, compared to you, none reachable future."
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
siddhant008 wrote:
So how do you level till 80 if you should start this build around 80?

I started this build 2 week ago. Level up with arc and tabula rasa until level 78. Now i'm level 81 and i play discharge with 5L. It's not amazing because i don't have mirrored dagger but it's really good and fast. I don't die a lot, good flask is necessary
CoC Discharge Level 100 (Original build)

277 % increased Critical Strike Chance
115 % increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
120 % increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers
74 % increased Critical Strike Multiplier
10 % increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
=======================================
CoC Discharge Level 100 (Alternative build)

295 % increased Critical Strike Chance
215 % increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
120 % increased Critical Strike Chance with Daggers
99 % increased Critical Strike Multiplier
20 % increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells
=======================================

>>>>> Alternative build <<<<< (1 or 2):
Last edited by zakatator on Mar 24, 2015, 9:35:01 PM
gg
gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 would colabor8
I'm keeping the old supporter titles just to have an unnecessarily big signature box.
WTF, how is this OPness possible without prolif?!?! I rate Train/10
Prolif radius buff? Pls?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info