(Ö*Ö) Order of Omerta - Standard Guild [66/70]

"
txrdnck wrote:
Been playing solo for over a year, that being said I do have a lot to learn. I would like to join your guild with my lv 78 RF marauder. Hope you have room

IGN Bhulvi

I added you in-game.
I'd be interested in joining you. My highest is only 50ish but I love the game and am looking for others to play it with.
"
Baruma wrote:
I'd be interested in joining you. My highest is only 50ish but I love the game and am looking for others to play it with.

IGN is BarumKeel
Welcome to the clan Penta!
"
Baruma wrote:
"
Baruma wrote:

IGN is BarumKeel

I added you in-game. I be on for a couple hours. Msg my officers if Im not online they give you an invite.
Welcome Ebolaninja to the clan!
Welcome to the clan txrdnck!
Hey I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm currently playing a lvl 84 Arc/Incinerate witch.

IGN: Run_TheGems
Also just came back to the game and interested in joining, played in early beta. Lvl 52 Duelist is what I just started and am leveling now, have some others. All standard league atm, the duelist was in the rampage, but it switched to standard recently.
"
Hey I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm currently playing a lvl 84 Arc/Incinerate witch.

IGN: Run_TheGems

I will send you an invite in-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info