(Ö*Ö) Order of Omerta - Standard Guild [66/70]

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Order of Omerta's guild thread.

About the guild -
This clan is focused on being very casual. You don't even need to be active every single day. At the moment there are no requirements to joining. We accept everyone that just wants to play the game and have fun. I started the guild to focus on building up endgame mapping parties and a clan that is willing to help out even the newest of players to get to endgame maps to experience the best part of the game.We will even participate in PvP and make groups so we can all duel each other!
I'm currently a Lv.91 Shadow running around doing endgame maps so it be nice to have some people to play them with.

Rules -
1. Have respect for everyone and other members
2. No drama tolerated - if you have a problem with someone please msg me and I will handle the problem
3. Call me Boss
4. "Gotta be sociable, we Italians love to talk"
5. (Most Important) - Have fun and enjoy the game

Contact Us -
If you are interested leave a comment down below and your IGN. My IGN is: Tyrant_the_Giant, Also you can PM me if I'm not online or message my officers: troy_elf, stealthmantiz, X_Adeala_X, RottenMachinee, HuldHi, EzLyfe, and HulioXxX. I frequently check the forum so I will get back to you soon as possible.

Also We Now Use Raidcall

I'm looking forward to playing with all of you!

Thanks and Arrivederci!!
Last edited by The_DonFather on May 21, 2015, 8:21:38 PM
I have never been in a guild in this game due to me just coming back to it not long ago. I am extremely active and looking for people to play with as well. After the server downtime and my toons get switched to the Standard league I would be in high interest to joining or meeting with you. I play a Righteous Fire Marauder mainly which has been going good so far. Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions for me or for a invite. One question I have is if you use voice chat or just in game chat?

My IGN Bagurok which is still on rampage
Standard IGN Lil_Zap which is a low level wizard right now in the works.
Last edited by uomafia on Nov 19, 2014, 10:27:49 PM
Atm we use in-game chat but as more people probably join, I will work on setting up some kind of voice chat like Teamspeak, etc. To avoid possible guild chat spam. And good there is another RF marauder that wanted to join to already we could have 3 RF in one map party xD.
Welcome to the Omerta uomafia!!
New member: Amy just joined. Welcome :D
Thanks for the invite glad to be part of this and looking forward to doing things as a guild. 3 RF's would be fun for sure. I will be online after the server downtime and doing maps all are welcome to join. I have around 300 or more maps for us to get busy on if needed. A lot of 70,71,72's which need to be farmed out which could bring us in a lot more maps. I guess the server downtime will start at 1 pm PST. which is 4 pm my time so see you after that if you guys are online.

Anyone reading this in the forums that needs a friendly guild make sure to make a post if the guild leader is not online feel free to hit me up in game IGN Bagurok and I can game with you till he gets on to talk with you if you would like.

Also wanted to say welcome to Amy, glad to have you with us.
Thanks for the rep! Can't wait to welcome more people to the guild soon.
Hi I'd like to join the guild. I currently have a lvl 59 Marauder getting close to finishing up cruel. I love running maps so I'm anxious to get to the endgame with my toon.

Thank you!

Marauder:
IGN: Albert_Ownstein
Ok mate, I'll add you in the morning :)
Welcome Juggs13! Had fun playing with your Mf witch and your 82 RF marauder! Welcome to the Guild!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info