(Ö*Ö) Order of Omerta - Standard Guild [66/70]

Welcome to the clan Darude!!
Will be more active now that patch hit!
i would like to join this guild if possible :)

I have one shadow lvl 64 and one witch lvl 27 i play everyday, and i am looking for pople to play with

My IGN : Fuck_shadow

"
drking100 wrote:
i would like to join this guild if possible :)

I have one shadow lvl 64 and one witch lvl 27 i play everyday, and i am looking for pople to play with

My IGN : Fuck_shadow

Oh theres your IGN. I give you an invite when I get back online in an hour!
Welcome to the clan drking100!
Hi! I'm Cloud c:
I'd love to join the guild, as I've never been in a guild on PoE and I'm kind of tired of playing alone and would like to make some friends out of the game. I have a level 72 Witch that I play frequently and a failed level 50 something Shadow that I don't use much anymore but might fix up with the new patch and free passive reset. I'm currently just running maps and trying to get all the currency I need to perfect my gear.

My Ign: CloudyShock
"
iBladedCloud wrote:
Hi! I'm Cloud c:
I'd love to join the guild, as I've never been in a guild on PoE and I'm kind of tired of playing alone and would like to make some friends out of the game. I have a level 72 Witch that I play frequently and a failed level 50 something Shadow that I don't use much anymore but might fix up with the new patch and free passive reset. I'm currently just running maps and trying to get all the currency I need to perfect my gear.

My Ign: CloudyShock

Will give you an invite very shrotly.
Welcome to the clan Cloudy!
Welcome to the clan Darkdex.
Ehhhhhhhh!
Lookin for a pack to run with.
Im usually on for an hour or two a day.

IGN = Acousticfly

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type