THEY WONT SEND THEM OVER

i purchased from this acc some points to buy tabs" the thing is that this acc was created by steam but my in game chars are on another account AND I CANNOT PURSUADE THEM THAT I OWN BOTH ACCOUNTS SO THAT THEY CAN SEND OVER TO MY OTHER ACCOUNT THE EXTRA TABS AND POINTS...i guess they got their money and thats all that matters... btw this is the account that purchased the points and its another proof that im not f***************** lying thx... i had to share
SEND OVER THE MTHFUCKING TABS
Keep calm and email Support (support@grindinggear.com). :-)
By the sounds of it he has emailed support, and after support have asked the security questions they were not satisfied that he holds both accounts.

He could email them again but tbh if his post is anything to go by i don't really think it'll help
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
they wanted me to create a char with my steam account in game and send them the chars name... but i just created the account through steam cuz it was much easier but i dont know how i can create a char with my steam account when if i recall right the email would be the same... anyway to be honest i didnt have the patience to figure that out i just send them printscreen of both of the accounts loged in the site with a few minutes difference but that wasnt enough.
SEND OVER THE MTHFUCKING TABS
there is no email on a steam account.

edit: you log into the steam poe by launching poe THROUGH steam.
Last edited by Drakier on Nov 19, 2014, 8:56:08 PM
Hi Crit,

I've replied to your email now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info