I hereby challenge [Removed by Support]

Naw just waiting to get my level/gear/potion reqs so there are no issues brought up after the fact. =\ I am afraid maybe peeps didn't mean this seriously.
one blue qs ilvl 4
10% ms boots
lvl 25 but not close to lvl up
1 ruby or 1 topaz
you're going to need to lvl up a few clones to get 10 solaris 1 in 45/50 sec each
Last edited by Pam on Nov 21, 2014, 11:28:41 AM
"
Pam wrote:
one blue qs ilvl 4
10% ms boots
1 ruby or 1 topaz
you're going to need to lvl up a few clones to get 10 solaris 1 in 45/50 sec each

shoo, this has nothing to do with you.
"
Actingrude wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
one blue qs ilvl 4
10% ms boots
1 ruby or 1 topaz

This has everything to do with anybody that gives a damn about racing and it as a whole.
"
terrex wrote:
"
Actingrude wrote:
"
Pam wrote:
one blue qs ilvl 4
10% ms boots
1 ruby or 1 topaz

This has everything to do with anybody that gives a damn about racing and it as a whole.

I think you clicked the wrong thread. This is 100% between me and lpeeps. The witch hunt threads are the ones on either side of this one. (if you need help mores can help you find them).
This thread has been locked due to the nature of the original post and large number of off topic posts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info