I hereby challenge [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 21, 2014, 3:48:21 PM
"
lPeeps wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I'll give it a shot. I am 100% sure I can do Solaris 1 in > 1 minute.

Can I rng run speed boots? can I rng an extra qsf or 2?
What class and level reqs am I working with?
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 21, 2014, 3:46:41 PM
Well, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got ms off vendor this season.

Maybe just do a practice run. Let's see you get to Brutus in under 11mins consistently. Lets see that 30-40 sec solaris.
I hereby challenge lpeeps to beat me in a game of hearthstone. You have 2 weeks.
"
terrex wrote:
Well, I can count on one hand the amount of times I got ms off vendor this season.

Maybe just do a practice run. Let's see you get to Brutus in under 11mins consistently. Lets see that 30-40 sec solaris.

idk man, I get there in the 12 min burst but cant quite down him pretty much every time, so I'm not 100% sure I can do that on ranger too consistently just yet. I really appreciate the advice though; I am trying to get better.
"
Actingrude wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

idk man, I get there in the 12 min burst but cant quite down him pretty much every time, so I'm not 100% sure I can do that on ranger too consistently just yet. I really appreciate the advice though; I am trying to get better.

You also dont mule / do qs in bursts either.
"
terrex wrote:

no one wants to hear your logic! :p

in all seriousness 40 seconds to brutus could be possible with ms and haste shrine and no mistakes in navigation, or 2 qs, ms (which is possible) and no shrine with no mistakes. however you would have to be extremely lucky and it definitely wouldnt happen consistently.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

in all seriousness 40 seconds to brutus could be possible with ms and haste shrine and no mistakes in navigation, or 2 qs, ms (which is possible) and no shrine with no mistakes. however you would have to be extremely lucky and it definitely wouldnt happen consistently.

-HeaT

thats the point. all of this is done CONSISTENTLY.
"
lPeeps wrote:
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

-HeaT

thats the point. all of this is done CONSISTENTLY.

It bugs me that some people do it consistently and are called great racers, others do it consistently and get called cheats =\

I am afraid this thread is getting a bit off topic though.
"
Actingrude wrote:

It bugs me that some people do it consistently and are called great racers, others do it consistently and get called cheats =\

I am afraid this thread is getting a bit off topic though.

Oh man, you guys kill me. Now we are back to square one.

"He leads us to dead ends / corupts"

"theres no evidence"

Hahaha, oookay.

Almost every top racer streams or has streamed at one point. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Nov 20, 2014, 2:46:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info