[1.3]Bouncy's Turbo Leap Slam 55k tooltip dps budget build

Thank you for the inspiration!
I grabbed your idea of multistriking leapslam and stacking attack speed and am having a total blast. This char is really fun to play, I keep laughing out loud, and consider this the best yardstick for a game...

The thing I'm most suprised by is that it suffers from all negative aspects of PoE, but is still such fun to play:
- definitely not HC viable,
- quite desyncy,
- half the time you're not sure if you're still stomping on somebody or not,
- you never really decide where to go,
- it's hard to switch attacks to some magic finding culling strike at the right moment.

But I love it! I feel like Obelix stomping on romans.

PS: I found a Doomsower, it seem the perfect weapon for this build: Cool item mechanics, big basic phys dmg and a little attack speed.
I use 2 cwdt setups and survivability is ok.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SisterBlister on Apr 13, 2015, 7:15:07 AM
What's the deal with spell echo? I'm not seeing how it even works because it doesn't double the aura
"
DetonatorLoki wrote:
What's the deal with spell echo? I'm not seeing how it even works because it doesn't double the aura

spell echo is just there for exp, that's why it's not listed in gem links.
Sadly, this build won't be functional after beta changes.

I rolled a char on beta specifically for such a build and only then realised that it was fucked and I'll have to use another skill.

Firstly, Leap Slam won't work with Multistrike. That means severely reduced attack speed, and no auto-targeting. So the dream of Flickerslam is crushed already...

A second nail in the coffin of this idea - max reach of leap slam was reduced, that means you will potentially need to jump twice just to reach a target which previously you could kill with the first slam.

And finally - Leap Slam will use weapon's attack speed now. That means now with heavy slow hitting weapons, which were optimal before, now you will get a really slow Leap Slam...
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jun 12, 2015, 6:12:31 AM
I don't understand why they would remove multistrike from it. It doesn't cause lag if desynch is fixed. It is a movement skill: correct. But flicker strike is too...
Hi,

is there any chance of getting a 2.0 updated tree? This looks really fun tbh! :D

cheers
it was a really fun build, but as Araycan pointed out, the 2.0 changes have completely killed it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info