A PSA for everyone who intends installing Dragon Age: Inquisition on his SSD

"
tramshed wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:
For the guy who said fifa was never cracked,

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11061660/FIFA_15_Ultimate_Team_Edition_%28PC%29_2014_by_

Id give you a link to a topsite, but lets be honest, you dont have that kind of access.

I have yet to see a DRM system survive more than a week. The issue they have is they use dll calls. Those are easy to fake, windows has no protection on that subsystem at all. So you figure out what magic number it needs, lie, and then its unlocked. This is nothing new. Sadly anyone with basic asm and memory management knowledge can destroy modern drm with a minimal amount of effort.

Dude, Fifa is still uncracked, as is LotF and DA:I. Denuvo doesn't work as you described, that's why it's currently impossible to crack.

The crack works fine. stop cryimg and pay attention.

Your unrackable gaame was caracked long ago.
HAIL SATAN!
its always the samme idoit.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

There's no crack for Fifa 15. Prove me wrong or gtfo.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:
"
tramshed wrote:

There's no crack for Fifa 15. Prove me wrong or gtfo.

[Removed by Support]
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by Support on Nov 21, 2014, 9:07:14 PM
"
tramshed wrote:

[Removed by Support]

That's not a crack.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Support on Nov 21, 2014, 9:07:25 PM
"

Free DLC? Sounds too good to be true. Today the gaming industry shoots itself in 1 leg because of silly DRM and in the other because of overpriced games and on top of that overpriced DLC. And they wonder why people pirate their games...

CDPR is one of the few ethical developers out there. Witcher 2 had free DLC. They also don't force bullshit DRMs on you like Steam/Origin. You can buy their games on gog.

Witcher 2 wasn't a superb game, but it wasn't bad either. They had a good concept, and it seems like they're taking it a step further with Witcher 3. They actually listened to the community. One of the boss fights in Witcher 2 had quick time events, and people hated it, not because it was hard because its an incredibly cheesy mechanic. Its one of those ideas that represents a major flaw in modern gaming concepts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info