KorgothBG's Top 10 Most Annoying Causes of Death

Added some honorable mentions!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Tora ape boss with vaal molten shell in a party and you are melee.

Spoiler
lol melee players
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Nov 18, 2014, 9:22:14 AM
Getting a boost to your dps from rampage effects, and neglecting to adapt your play style in a reflect map accordingly :-(
On the Rouge Exile side, I'm definitly missing Magnus Stonethorn.

Most annoying and deadly exile imo
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Nice list!

Just to add a few already mentionned by others:
- Magnus Stonethorn
- Vaal Molten Shell totem from a Tora mission (I cycloned on 1 of them => instadeath)
- bone rhoas (they are really deadly after a full shield charge)
- Perpetus' bear traps (especially in endless ledge)
Undying Grappler Discharge. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Definitely a lot of deaths deserve to be on this list ... i guess i'll edit it and make it a top 25 instead!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Definitely a lot of deaths deserve to be on this list ... i guess i'll edit it and make it a top 25 instead!

Or cut it down to 3.

- Desync
- Being undergeared
- Being a bad player
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
awetZ020 wrote:
Can boss corpses be detonated? I was in an academy map and died after killing the boss, I dont know of its that or several unlucky streaks from undying grapplers discharging on me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYUm0qM_R0g

Spoiler
Yes.
Last edited by lepre84 on Nov 18, 2014, 9:07:21 PM
Vaal dd in cowards trail by bameth (in beyond league) :)

...this rolling wall of death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info