PoE's Kadala?(Idea,Concept)

"
I do like the idea of randomly encountered vendors and it kinda annoys me that the masters don't act as vendors in the wild after their quest is done. I don't like the idea of an infinite white items vendor.

Same opinion here. Vendoring in-map should be okay right? Masters doesn't spawn that much. More of a quality of life.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Nov 17, 2014, 11:29:00 PM

PoE ahead of Diablo 3 here for a long time with chance orbs. Now we also have level masters who sometimes sell uniques super cheap - like zana sell shavs for 8C.
Git R Dun!
"
holocaustus wrote:
I'd rather see them go the Atziri route and implement more hard optional bosses that are guaranteed to drop something decent.

+ 1000
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
The idea that you've dubbed your drops as "mediocre" is your perception. If you trade, no matter what they do to the game, the drops will become mediocre. There's no way that can change. If you want a game with better drops, YOU have to change.

I hardly ever trade, when will my Shavs drop?

So if my drops suck, that's only MY perception. Unless I trade, then they actually DO suck (in whose perception? Mine? Yours? Chris Wilsons?). And it can never change (or never be perceived as a change, or...?)
I have to change something inside myself to get better drops, like a newfound love for iron hats, wisdom scrolls or shabby jerkins. The happiness that awaits me!

What a staggering amount of BS.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Directly to GGG : Throughout my playthrough on Path of Exile i have encountered mediocre item drops(and i play for a long time).My whole character grind was almost exclusively from buying the items,not finding them.

You'd have done better to not have opened with this.

This, to GGG, reads; Game working almost perfectly as designed.
They will be concerned, however, with the word I bolded.

Hamsterwheel of Fortune.

As for the idea itself... Well, meh... There's infinite amounts of white bases to be found by actually playing the game (I know, silly me...). Sounds like another grind to me.
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info