ALL self found this league! (is it good?)

"
SorakPoE wrote:
"
Good lord above, how did you manage to gather up 1900 fuses without trading AND hold together an IRL concurrently?

Sounds absolutely horrifying! :D

(Congrats on the shavs find! It's seemingly a pretty rare occurrence)

Elreon + Vorici deal every day

You got it, sell all rares for alts /use chaos recipe and use masters to grt fuses.
sorry, didn't know only I can see my stsash :-/
No Problem,
Exile

That's a self found character :P minion witch using SRS,zombies,spectres, and animate weapons along the way. Vaal skellies for distraction during tough rare/boss fights, or exiles, or boxes. I still havent worked up the courage to start using the 200 fusings I've amassed this league to try to improve the 5L CoD to a 6L.

Not too bad luck but i could have got a better sheild and gloves by now if i were really attempting to improve my gear.
PS don't worry about the gems in the helm, they are just levelling till i can switch out for a +2minion int based helm and put the zombies up there. Then i will use more sensible gems in my boots, such as a flesh offering and/or some Curse on hit stuff.
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Hi, I ended Rampage due to military services and ALL self found (and crafted)
my results:
1 Shav's Wrappings (first L66 Map drop this league)
CoE Hubris Circlet (Mapping, forgot which Level, but under 75)
8 Exalts (Yes I used them on items :-P)
3 Maligaros
3REs bts, Belt, Helmet
decent ES Helmet
Belly 40% gave free away
1 Exalt free giveaway
That fire shield and many things rot in my stash :-P
that pierce Quiver I also gave to a friend and MAAANY other good bows and wands I gave away, as I use my crit one.

It's been the most fun so far and amazingly as self found it's cool. Ofcourse the shavs was luck and I restarten new build within the next 10 seconds and deleted my other character at Level 65.

Just look in my stash and items on ToulSaker and let me know what you think about this.

I am Lowlife 7Aura 50k DPS EK Build (without charges but with auras up) and can do all maps and most mods (Dual reflect can be harmful sometimes).

I Never freeze Stun, and the Helmet gets swapped to CoE with ST build but only does like 18k DPS and gets boring, even with the MTX effect. (without changing tree) or another one for DPS etc...

On the Shavs I used 1900 fuses

Spoiler
(Crafted 5L and played like that till last minute as I needed to end, I used all for the fun of it - Shift klick till 6L or nada). I don't regret ANYTHING, never wanted to trade the fuses nor use them in standard (do people still play there?) I use standard to try a new idea (Skilltree) with my reset, then try if it works, and use that on the new league (what suits me most)
LOOK AT MY STASH :-D

10/10 will read again D:
R.I.P 4.B.
I still got low amounts of answers, if this loot is good for self found :-P
Thinking about doing the same think next league... More goals, no need for achievements, not willing to relevel masters EACH NEW LEAGUE. I earn lots per hour of real life work, adnd just think it's hilarious that GGG focuses on HARDCORE 8 hours + per day gamers.

No Problem,
Exile
rly don't know why you keeping asking if its good you know its good the shavs alone should tell u its good.. im pretty sure you know its good you just after attention like look what I found hah! guess u got it congrats
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Xavderion wrote:
#humblebrag

"
xPiranha wrote:
rly don't know why you keeping asking if its good you know its good the shavs alone should tell u its good.. im pretty sure you know its good you just after attention like look what I found hah! guess u got it congrats

+1 for stealth brag thread. Honestly, with all those tags under your name, you ought to know whether or not it's "good".
"
magpye wrote:

That's a self found character :P minion witch using SRS,zombies,spectres, and animate weapons along the way. Vaal skellies for distraction during tough rare/boss fights, or exiles, or boxes. I still havent worked up the courage to start using the 200 fusings I've amassed this league to try to improve the 5L CoD to a 6L.

Not too bad luck but i could have got a better sheild and gloves by now if i were really attempting to improve my gear.
PS don't worry about the gems in the helm, they are just levelling till i can switch out for a +2minion int based helm and put the zombies up there. Then i will use more sensible gems in my boots, such as a flesh offering and/or some Curse on hit stuff.

Selffound legacy items? ;P sounds legit.
I want answers from pros and closed beta players like me, if these are rated mid range for a whole league and only one character or if there are way more to get in a league with only one character as self found (I got no 6L- NEVER) and gavel (Mjol fcourse) I also never got aswell as acuity.
this is no brag post! serious anwers plz.
No Problem,
Exile
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Also, no fucking lie, I got like 5 Rathpith drops, aren't these things supposed to be rare?

Gated, yes.

Rare, no.

Tbh, 5 rathpith in 3 months seems very few.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Also, no fucking lie, I got like 5 Rathpith drops, aren't these things supposed to be rare?

Gated, yes.

Rare, no.

Tbh, 5 rathpith in 3 months seems very few.

Lolwut? I've been playing since CB, never dropped a Rathpith

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info