ALL self found this league! (is it good?)

"
TheExile777 wrote:
I want answers from pros and closed beta players like me, if these are rated mid range for a whole league and only one character or if there are way more to get in a league with only one character as self found (I got no 6L- NEVER) and gavel (Mjol fcourse) I also never got aswell as acuity.
this is no brag post! serious anwers plz.

Im not sure what answer you are looking for since many answered it already, its damn good. For comparison I havent found a single item worth more then 25c in rampage, you on the other hand found a shavronne, yeah...
Closed Beta Member.
realy? i think i vendored some.
"
Shmez wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Also, no fucking lie, I got like 5 Rathpith drops, aren't these things supposed to be rare?

Gated, yes.

Rare, no.

Tbh, 5 rathpith in 3 months seems very few.

Lolwut? I've been playing since CB, never dropped a Rathpith

The most common by far of the map gated uniques are the 2 shields. Rathpith Globe and Lioneye's Remorse.

I probably vendor at least 1 of each per week.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
Also, no fucking lie, I got like 5 Rathpith drops, aren't these things supposed to be rare?

Gated, yes.

Rare, no.

Sounds about right, I spent most of my time doing the archives for corrupted fragments (~4ex a day... Good damn times), farming Dominus, leveling masters and other stuff.. Combine that with the fact that I only spend like 2-4 hours playing sometimes because of school..

I did maybe 60 hours total of actual 72+ mapping.
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Last edited by SaintSoLo on Nov 21, 2014, 4:19:09 PM
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
SaintSoLo wrote:

Gated, yes.

Rare, no.

Sounds about right, I spent most of my time doing the archives for corrupted fragments (~4ex a day... Good damn times), farming Dominus, leveling masters and other stuff.. Combine that with the fact that I only spend like 2-4 hours playing sometimes because of school..

I did maybe 60 hours total of actual 72+ mapping.

:) Not bad going then
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info