need help imporoving my lvl 87 witch (she dies all the time)

"
The respec has been confirmed. I've seen it about 2 weeks ago in thread with the appropriate link to the source from GGG staff.

That's good news then. They might be making it into an event of some sort, I mean, we haven't been hearing about any impending major passive tree rehauls, right?

Unless it has something to do with PvP...
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Update:

i improved this char by quite a bit by using life rings, gloves and by using the rotp shield new gear

Spoiler

thank you another time for the tips
Have you tried my suggestion?

Looks like you have a free 4link (on helm) for use

Try CWDT - Devouring Totem - Faster Casting (optional, this helps you recover a lot quickly tho) - Desecrate (try to lvl up these gems to lvl 20)

will give you about 28% mitigation provided that your not taking over 3.2k dmg per second, it helps even more since your using MoM, give it a try, I use it on my leap slammer and it works.

As for your arctic armor it can go on an unset ring, or even in place of the faster casting on the devouring totem link since you probably have pretty fast casting speed already. Looks like no more room on there for curses unless u take out the frost wall combo, up to you to mix n match. GL.

Also if your trying to do bosses you can't kill, just skip them, if someone else on team can kill, let them kill, better safe than sorry.
Last edited by SIQI on Dec 1, 2014, 1:21:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info