You know considering how people think getting Shav is instant OP

I wonder why all the people complaining about never getting a shav drop, use Solaris Lorcia instead which is the exact same thing but you have 1k less ES after wearing it but will apparently do 300k+ dps ez because shav op.

I mean it's that easy imirite ;v Everyone complained that it's unfair that there is a "build enabling unique" and wanted a cheapo version that would make it fair because it would be accessible.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Nov 16, 2014, 11:07:43 AM
Pretty sure most people complaining about not getting a shav to drop are people who want the currency after selling it.
IGN- Shaeyaena
Yeah the mini shavs is actually VERY very good hell it can even enable shatter chuck lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Honestly, with how easy it is to get a decent amount of chaos res from the tree alone, it surprises me that anyone even considers Shavs to be the best low-life option anymore.

Edit: I have one sitting in my stash, unused. Guess which chest my low life char is using instead?
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Nov 16, 2014, 12:16:01 PM
"
Antnee wrote:
Honestly, with how easy it is to get a decent amount of chaos res from the tree alone, it surprises me that anyone even considers Shavs to be the best low-life option anymore.

Edit: I have one sitting in my stash, unused. Guess which chest my low life char is using instead?

Bramblejack?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Antnee wrote:

Only 1 answer makes sense, Hyrri's Ire! Perfect for ES builds.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
try and roll 3b3g on solaris and get back to me after spending 190000 chroms and you'll have ur answer

also 1000es is a lot and its more like 1500.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 16, 2014, 1:57:57 PM
Also if like getting a shavs was so difficult in standard ...
"
chromafunk wrote:

You think every single user has like 80+ ex running around in the pocket? Majority of the traders rule the economy with an iron fist lol aka like axn etc.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
chromafunk wrote:

You think every single user has like 80+ ex running around in the pocket? Majority of the traders rule the economy with an iron fist lol aka like axn etc.

Naw what you actually mean is solo self found is too hard why is the game balanced around everyone having acuity and dozens of exalts to trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info