How much...

$20-30 sounds more reasonable, or $40-50 with constant updates. They can sell expansion packs and make the game cheap, which is cool, but it's free to play, so it's all good.
Probably $20, especially if there will be a ingame store like they plan, if the ingame store wasn't in the picture, $30-40.
How much you pay doesn't show you're interest in the game. I probably wouldn't buy the game even if I'm very interested in it, as I am now. The only two games I ever payed for in my life were BF BC 2 and WoW. I do prefer to put something in my mouth rather then starve for a game. It's how it is here, in my country.
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
How much you pay doesn't show you're interest in the game. I probably wouldn't buy the game even if I'm very interested in it, as I am now. The only two games I ever payed for in my life were BF BC 2 and WoW. I do prefer to put something in my mouth rather then starve for a game. It's how it is here, in my country.

At least did you get the point of the thread? Cuz I don't really care if someone is willing to buy it or not, and I think saying how much you would pay for a game shows part of the interest you have in a game! Don't get me wrong, everyone has their opinions
Hmm... What should I write here?
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
]
At least did you get the point of the thread? Cuz I don't really care if someone is willing to buy it or not, and I think saying how much you would pay for a game shows part of the interest you have in a game! Don't get me wrong, everyone has their opinions

I disagree. No matter how interested in a game I am I am not going to pay more than 70 dollars for it. And if I am paying more than 50 I expect extra's.

The game could be the 'best' game ever to exist and if it cost $250 I will not buy it.

It's actually very true. Because any time a single player game comes out that cost 50+ dollars or has downloadable content (that cost money) I just download it and pay 0. This happens no matter how bad I want to play the game.

However if they charge something reasonable I have no problem paying.
"
soulweaverx wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
]

I disagree. No matter how interested in a game I am I am not going to pay more than 70 dollars for it. And if I am paying more than 50 I expect extra's.

The game could be the 'best' game ever to exist and if it cost $250 I will not buy it.

It's actually very true. Because any time a single player game comes out that cost 50+ dollars or has downloadable content (that cost money) I just download it and pay 0. This happens no matter how bad I want to play the game.

However if they charge something reasonable I have no problem paying.

Yeah I understand your point of view, but I can see some of you are not understanding what I am saying here, I am not saying if you would pay 10000, 1000000000 or 25000$
I am only asking HOW MUCH you would pay, and I think that really does tell how much a person likes a game, for exemple, I love this game and I would pay 45$ for it.
Now you, that don't like this game that much (Just an exemple) would pay 20$!

Already understand the point of this thread?

Either way, everyone has their opinions, I won't be able to change yours and you won't be able to change mine, that being said, I understand you.
Hmm... What should I write here?
Yeah I understand what you are saying as well. But I disagree with it.

I would agree under these conditions.

We were assuming everyone has an abundance of cash and nothing else to spend on it. We were single and with no kids.

Deus Ex came out and was 59.99. I wanted to play the game very enthusiastically. However I was not going to pay 60 dollars for it. So I didn't.

Now if I had an abundance of money and no wife and no kids I would surely pay that much. But.. I guess your question really only applys to the people who fit those conditions.
I believe the right question is how much does this game worth in $$$ to your eyes ? (or in your opinion)

I would say it worth 40$
Last edited by matador on Oct 24, 2011, 5:20:14 PM
At the moment....sweet fuck all.

Ask me after I test the water.

<grumble, grumble> bullshit
Modulate -Skullfuck , tune to play POE
$20 to $50.

Not using money, what would you do to play the game or to have the key right now?

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info