How much...

Icassel now that is a far better version of the question.

Hmm.... Be an active beta tester that gives as much feedback as needed and as possible
It amuses me the people who have seen this thread and replied just to argue XD

Im broke, can barely afford food each week, yet my answer would be... $55 NZD.

I think that POE could sell for that, if it were not f2p.

But it is.

So no point arguing that the thread is silly just because it asks about something thats not going to happen, or because you can't afford $55 to put towards the game, becasue that won't happen =) (unless you choose to spend in the cash shop)

And on that note, I plan to spend at least $55 NZD in the cash shop =)
The brilliant thing about that is I can pay for things bit by bit over years, and still play even when I can't afford a dragon shaped fire ball XD
GpaS was here 2011/2012 <3
Hmm well if you were to sell the game for money i think your should give a demo first so people can see how they like the game and then they can go and buy the game if they found it interesting and fun.(Which im sure most people would)
"
M4RZ wrote:
The brilliant thing about that is I can pay for things bit by bit over years, and still play even when I can't afford a dragon shaped fire ball XD

This pretty much sums it up.
"What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof."

-Christopher Hitchens

Money is a funny thing. If I get pulled over for speeding and have to pay, say... $250, it affects me much more than it would a Bill Gates. (not that he'd be driving himself or even speeding) The point is, money is of different value to different people.

It would probably be more effective to give it a 1-10 scale or something similar as this would be a measurement that is not dependent on one's wealth.

Just a thought...

give us it
DanAbnormal
All generalizations are false.
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
How much you pay doesn't show you're interest in the game. I probably wouldn't buy the game even if I'm very interested in it, as I am now. The only two games I ever payed for in my life were BF BC 2 and WoW. I do prefer to put something in my mouth rather then starve for a game. It's how it is here, in my country.

At least did you get the point of the thread? Cuz I don't really care if someone is willing to buy it or not, and I think saying how much you would pay for a game shows part of the interest you have in a game! Don't get me wrong, everyone has their opinions

Sorry if I got it wrong, but, the point of the thread was for you to see how much are people interested in the game, by the amount of money they would invest in it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
So to clarify, I agree, in the world revolving around "paper(money)" its obvious that the amount you invest in something is somehow linked to the interest in it. For me, who doesn't care about destroying forests and making paper from them then painting them green and writing number 20 on them, there are some other things that I treasure more, like "love", which is in everyone and can't be stolen or bought or sold, but it can be used, just like "time".
Let me put it this way. The "time" I put in a game shows its worth in my eyes, because time I can't buy or sell or restart. So, yes, I would invest a lot of "time" in this game, its worth it, and I will as long as it stays good. But I'll probably give the devs those 50$ or however is it worth in paper. I'm debating over Guild Wars 2. I'm not such a fan of Diablo, but that just shows that this game is good. Still, I think they would make more with a cash shop.

Sorry for dragging it.
After playing the beta for a little, and seeing the game in such an early state.... I am shocked it's free.

The graphics are good (And are getting upgraded), gameplay is very smooth, I was expecting something crude. Spell graphics are decent, story line is okay. Could use an upgrade to how quests are but overall not bad.

I would have paid 20$ or so. Torchlight was just 20$ when it was released, and I'd have to say the fact that PoE is outside and has different looking acts makes it much more appealing than Torchlight (Just from a zone standpoint).

Of course, if the game was 40-50$ I would have paid it anyway =P.

Suggestion! 20$ to buy the game. 30-40$ for a "CE" version.

(:
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
How much you pay doesn't show you're interest in the game. I probably wouldn't buy the game even if I'm very interested in it, as I am now. The only two games I ever payed for in my life were BF BC 2 and WoW. I do prefer to put something in my mouth rather then starve for a game. It's how it is here, in my country.

At least did you get the point of the thread? Cuz I don't really care if someone is willing to buy it or not, and I think saying how much you would pay for a game shows part of the interest you have in a game! Don't get me wrong, everyone has their opinions

Sorry if I got it wrong, but, the point of the thread was for you to see how much are people interested in the game, by the amount of money they would invest in it? Correct me if I'm wrong.
So to clarify, I agree, in the world revolving around "paper(money)" its obvious that the amount you invest in something is somehow linked to the interest in it. For me, who doesn't care about destroying forests and making paper from them then painting them green and writing number 20 on them, there are some other things that I treasure more, like "love", which is in everyone and can't be stolen or bought or sold, but it can be used, just like "time".
Let me put it this way. The "time" I put in a game shows its worth in my eyes, because time I can't buy or sell or restart. So, yes, I would invest a lot of "time" in this game, its worth it, and I will as long as it stays good. But I'll probably give the devs those 50$ or however is it worth in paper. I'm debating over Guild Wars 2. I'm not such a fan of Diablo, but that just shows that this game is good. Still, I think they would make more with a cash shop.

Sorry for dragging it.

You're a really weird guy o_O
I am not a female, but I really wish I was. <3
"
icassel wrote:
$20 to $50.

Not using money, what would you do to play the game or to have the key right now?

When I asked this, was to know what would you do to get the key... like what crazy thing...

For ex: I would do a dead body for a key. (joke LOL)

.:It's never too late to become what you might have been:.
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:
"
Carlos9699 wrote:
"
Nuzzgrumble wrote:

Sorry for dragging it.

Lol, I think you are doing a grand text for a thread that is only a for fun thread XD.
Hmm... What should I write here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info