Payment done > Got no tabbs

I just bought 6 premium stash tabbs at daily discount, BUT I DID NOT GET ANY MORE TABBS!

My "gold coins" where taken, but no more tabbs was reviced.

What happend?
zzZzzzZzzZz
If you had "remove only" tabs, those are converted to fully usable tabs, first. Which means that you did get more tabs but they might not be empty. That change was made earlier this year and I have no idea why GGG still haven't updated the description in the shop. It's confusing at best but bordering on false advertising.
I feel raped right now for not knowing this.
Nor am i able to sell if this is what have happend or not. As i see no difference within the tabbs.

I sure do feel raped, but again: Since they preffer to use Reddit over there own webb-page, it´s no wounder why information always tend to lack around here.

Get your priorities right ")=# damit!<

And yes, this do fall under "False advertising".
Fooling people into thinking they shall recive anything that they dont is something they can get sued over.

BRB Calling lawyer.

I´m tired of this bullshit people reffer to as "Buhu, they are just a small indie-Company.

^This do not justify false marketing however.
zzZzzzZzzZz
Last edited by Tzaina on Nov 15, 2014, 5:58:12 AM
Actually, the change was announced here and heavily debated but like I said: They really should have updated the descripton right away. Especially since threads like yours happen every single time tabs go on sale and there is no way to know for e.g. returning players.
Yup, it was announced and discussed in here.

I do not understand why you feel "raped" tho. I guess GGG got tired of people hoarding remove-only tabs like it was a free service, when the actual objective of those are for you to remove the items and delete the tab.

You bought a tab and you got it. That's it.

Good luck with your lawyer, lol.
Staff have said that they are totally ok with people keeping RO tabs as long-term storage* The real issue here is that the description in the shop hasn't been updated.

Quote from an email
statement from Chris:

"Thanks for the mail!

The core problem here is how our stash code works. There's no way to choose which tab is upgraded, which causes a problem in some circumstances where users can receive an unlimited number of stash tabs (without having to do any races). The change to how the stash tab purchases work (where it increases your entitlement of real tabs, rather than forcibly generating a real one each time) was to fix that.
We're not really concerned with people using remove-only tabs as long-term storage like they have been doing.

I'm not completely happy with the solution and want to find a better one.

Kind regards,
Chris"

Source (granted, not the best, but the one I found, there are direct posts on the forum, too) :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info