Why I Hate Standard

"
i hate standard too, is so fucking boring and pointless game without any risk, i do the same i just play standard only to test some new build, but dont be mad, new leagues are coming soon :P
also im selling all cheap in std this is my thread : view-thread/1105104.

I like standart. You all go to hardcore, rumor is you balls becomes bigger everytime you die by desync. And go to other leagues too and continue thinking you are cool as hell, the more of you dont play standart the more fun stadart will be.

Oh of course you are baddass, you dont play standart, wooowww you get so much respect from unknown to you people that get so much respect when saying they hate standart as much as you are, you are... woooow baddassest baddass, if I were a girl I would have wanted kids from you, you are my heroooooo.

Any league contains a lot of jerks, trolls and idiots. Oh right there are none of them in YOUR league, right right right..

I play standart cuz I dont wanna die due to stupid reasons like lags and desync and I dont wanna start everytime from scratch. I know many good people on Standart that kind and fun, that plays just for fun and dont wanna be on the top of the ladder or whatever shit, most of you get and erection seeing yourself on the ladder, the top guys has a boner 24/7 I assume.

On standart plays mostly people that dont give a shit about ranks or baddassinest, they just play and get fun.

I was playing on Domination and when I got to standart I havent noticed any difference between these leagues, the same areas, the same drop rates, I do the same things I was doing. Just different prices.

People are different, someone likes to start from scratch every 3-4 months, someone like to trade instead of farming, if you think that the only good, fun and normal playstile is the playstile that you like, you are not cool, you an idiot.
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
"
"
i hate standard too, is so fucking boring and pointless game without any risk, i do the same i just play standard only to test some new build, but dont be mad, new leagues are coming soon :P
also im selling all cheap in std this is my thread : view-thread/1105104.

I like standart. You all go to hardcore, rumor is you balls becomes bigger everytime you die by desync. And go to other leagues too and continue thinking you are cool as hell, the more of you dont play standart the more fun stadart will be.

Oh of course you are baddass, you dont play standart, wooowww you get so much respect from unknown to you people that get so much respect when saying they hate standart as much as you are, you are... woooow baddassest baddass, if I were a girl I would have wanted kids from you, you are my heroooooo.

Any league contains a lot of jerks, trolls and idiots. Oh right there are none of them in YOUR league, right right right..

I play standart cuz I dont wanna die due to stupid reasons like lags and desync and I dont wanna start everytime from scratch. I know many good people on Standart that kind and fun, that plays just for fun and dont wanna be on the top of the ladder or whatever shit, most of you get and erection seeing yourself on the ladder, the top guys has a boner 24/7 I assume.

On standart plays mostly people that dont give a shit about ranks or baddassinest, they just play and get fun.

I was playing on Domination and when I got to standart I havent noticed any difference between these leagues, the same areas, the same drop rates, I do the same things I was doing. Just different prices.

People are different, someone likes to start from scratch every 3-4 months, someone like to trade instead of farming, if you think that the only good, fun and normal playstile is the playstile that you like, you are not cool, you an idiot.

remember "viking gone wild"?the place u got banned once.rage hell spam alot hate message?
i happy saw u here again.....
Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
What viking?

And what about hate spam? Wheres hate? My thoughts about standart and people who keep saying negative about standart.

Edit: Who got banned?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Nov 15, 2014, 4:22:28 AM
"
What viking?

And what about hate spam? Wheres hate? My thoughts about standart and people who keep saying negative about standart.

Edit: Who got banned?

nevermind,just other game history.

Pant of Exile,Path of Gamer.
This game is an illusion, player.
Standard is almost 2 years old. Time flies...
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

2 years old and still overfilled with all the whimps that cant play like real men. E-peen 2014!!
Standard is the best league, where you can work on your characters the longest time. Economy is very healthy too, only someone who doesn't know better would claim otherwise.

I don't know why people play arpg's if its not to keep working on their character, people who roll fresh leagues are either extreme gamers who do almost max their chars out with gear of mirror level in 4 month, or not a pure arpg player, they like to reset instead of building on their char. Like in counterstrike every round is a new, i am on the other hand pure arpg, i want to build my char its all i care about in arpg, and when i play fresh leagues i'm sitting there thinking... why would i want to play this garbage when i'm not improving my main character at all, this is just a waste of time, and i go back to where the game is purest.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
Standard is the best league, where you can work on your characters the longest time. Economy is very healthy too, only someone who doesn't know better would claim otherwise.

I don't know why people play arpg's if its not to keep working on their character, people who roll fresh leagues are either extreme gamers who do almost max their chars out with gear of mirror level in 4 month, or not a pure arpg player, they like to reset instead of building on their char. Like in counterstrike every round is a new, i am on the other hand pure arpg, i want to build my char its all i care about in arpg, and when i play fresh leagues i'm sitting there thinking... why would i want to play this garbage when i'm not improving my main character at all, this is just a waste of time, and i go back to where the game is purest.

Im usually kidding about this stuff but the economy beeing most healthy? Are you on crack?

The league where bots run rampant, all the overflow ends up, all the legacy items and everyone keep everything forever is the most healthy economy? Come on.
"
Zhatan wrote:
"
Crackmonster wrote:

Im usually kidding about this stuff but the economy beeing most healthy? Are you on crack?

The league where bots run rampant, all the overflow ends up, all the legacy items and everyone keep everything forever is the most healthy economy? Come on.

"
Zhatan wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

2 years old and still overfilled with all the whimps that cant play like real men. E-peen 2014!!

-can you remind us what league gcpman played before getting busted? There is more bots and rmter in temps because of the ladder runners than in standard.

E-peen ladders people are all in temp league, sorry to disappoint you.

But just keep getting blind, standard players are friendly and we don t need people like you here .
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Nov 15, 2014, 9:14:56 AM
standard is garbage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info