Fundrils

ok.. i was just looking at the tooltip, and with added lightning i got more than with crit
hi there can you add "how to exp with these build" and skill tree on lvl 30-60-90 ?? pls mate
First of all, awesome build - I love playing it.

Just got a few questions I am hoping someone can help me with.

It's regarding doing atziri runs, I tried it last night - died twice to the 3 bosses and finally i used the rest of my portals failing to atziri her self. Is there anything I can do in order to me more tanky against her? Would a 6L armour insted of 5L make a big difference ?
Should i change 1 of the dagger to either saffels or rathpith?
Life : 4306
Mana : 2491 - 152,8 regen
37,7Crit chance
518 Multiplier

Gear

DPS is: 86,684 With 7 charges + atziri flask

If you could please reply here, or even better whisper me ingame : MissSluttyOne :)

Thank you in advance
Ign MissSluttyOne or TheTasmanianKappow
Last edited by colaen on Jan 11, 2015, 7:44:15 PM
Pardon my ignorance, I haven't played for about 9 months, so some of these gems are new to me. I found a spell echo, and it seems to provide a lot more dps than anything else, while being quite mana efficient. Why don't you use spell echo in your gem setup? Thanks.
Page two :)

No, spell echo is worse. Tooltip DPS will be higher than faster casting, but in practice it's much worse because with spell echo crits are rolled once per both casts. This means either you get a noncrit and you cast 2x with low damage, in which case you won't kill the mob. Or you get a crit and cast 2x with big damage, and you will kill the mob with first cast, while second cast will go to waste.
"
Cloudsalot wrote:
Page two :)

No, spell echo is worse. Tooltip DPS will be higher than faster casting, but in practice it's much worse because with spell echo crits are rolled once per both casts. This means either you get a noncrit and you cast 2x with low damage, in which case you won't kill the mob. Or you get a crit and cast 2x with big damage, and you will kill the mob with first cast, while second cast will go to waste.

Ok, got it - that makes it sound like it's worse against white/blue mobs but potentially better against rares and unique mobs (as the higher crit spikes won't go to waste as you're unlikely to <2 shot them). Also, I was choosing between Spell Echo and Light Pen, not Spell Echo and Faster Cast. Light Pen is also potentially less useful depending on mob base resists...

P.
I'd like to respec a witch into this build, but that toon does not have the extra power charge bandit reward. Is losing one power charge a big deal?

"
Kelsier0 wrote:
"
jboo wrote:
doesnt added lightning dmg give more dps than increased crit?
or is inc crit for other reasons better?

Tendrils only has 25% damage effectiveness, so added flat damage is not very good with it.

It hits 5 times a second.

It scales 125% with flat damage/heralds per second which is above average for spells. though added damage gems shouldn't be used with it.
I saw this build yesterday and created a version with my 94 witch that hadn't been respected since 1.3 was released. I Did a slightly different (And much more expensive) version. What you gain may not be worth the expense of using dual Void Batteries but it seemed to fit the build well so I thought I would try it. This is literally day 2 so I am going to mess around with some different options. Right now I am manually cursing. I may try to curse via Hearld. I prefer crit strike over conc effect. because If i am critting it is dying. no extra dmg needed. I like the bigger area covered. It's a lot of fun. Any criticism and suggestions would be appreciated.

Build
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rfsIIQj6ZVrkSrLJwFQkGW0PWus0yzl5VSU5f0PV9tGQj0wFRqQ1Aw217bC4IeoqPB83_GEZYHHvDVlS5JUfIdZJ3r9Y_6uMo7fA_EDkhd8hOepJF-M4w2Fr9VS2HiJpVwUonTcNVjQ_LhwGaf3-98PAWCm5o71abtPOw4hX0aOJBVJy9xhcAazLfVdbFCRtfauTbp42oWbySq-tK2-vemjmQdFKIABLPwH2jyfA6nVVugQ8hPBL2CVyv-s5UgLR8WQGaej0b315uhrJgRD92M2V_gEo0Zfq9VxjpYXyp0VQ==

How is your build not melting to elemental reflect packs? No instant leech that I can see.

Void Battery is probably BIS for this type of build, but it's so expensive that it's a dream for most of us, lol.

I'm running a similar build on torment and I ran with double Moonsorrows for 20-ish levels and got DPS in the 65k range until I swapped one out for a better wand. I can only imagine what the cast speed, spell damage, and extra bonus power charges of two Void Batteries does to the DPS.
My Builds:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1739942 - Flee the Fire! Fireball / Flameblast Sire of Shards Chieftain
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1572176 - Chill and Breathe: An Arctic Breath Totem Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info