1.2.4d Patch Notes

same :(
"
imprint has not returned.
Seriously? Two lines for what this patch does? Wow. What excitement. Hoop-de-frikcen-La.
Little bummed at the cost of the Chicken pet. Was hoping to fill my hideout full of them. I would rather buy 10USD worth of chickens rather than just one. Looks great though.

(Food for thought. You can go down the road from where I live and buy an ACTUAL living chicken for 4USD.)
"
Loreweaver wrote:
Are you guys really not getting Vaal stuff? I've gotten a fragment or gem out of literally every boss in the corrupted maps I've done since the patch.

Just the one for me. It's probably just a RNG issue, not to mention my luck is epically bad..... Still, that being said I feel 1 Vaal Orb for 1 Frag is just not worth it. I feel in the current state only corrupting Carto Boxes would be worth it, if you find one. If they increased Vaal Orb drops within Corrupted maps... I could see this being worth it however.
Imprints have been restored.

Wait, so let me clarify for myself and possibly others....

...so the additional "vaal frag drops" can only occur if you vaal orb a map? Does this not occur within a regular corrupted area as well?

I'm trying to make sure whether this additional vaal frag just drops on vaal orb'd maps, or does this type of frag drop occur within vaal fragments you run in the map device as well? If I have to vaal orb a map, I'm not bothering with it. It's a waste. No offense. :/

If I have made a mistake in my understanding please disregard lol
Last edited by Replicant222 on Nov 13, 2014, 9:42:15 PM
best patch ever, i hope to be able to farm fragments by running the maps :)
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Seriously? Two lines for what this patch does? Wow. What excitement. Hoop-de-frikcen-La.

And a hundred little changes ya all dont need to know about.

P.S. Roll and corrupt museums not worth it. I rolled for double boss 7 museums, 2 recieved new rolls after vaaling, 1 map drop no frags. For that price I rolled museums I could have bought more fragments than I got from that maps. Its still a chance to drop, relying on luck again.

Will do just corrupting low lvl cartoboxes. And its the same as farming low lvl act 3 merci areas for fragments.

Well thats a good addition to gameplay but it do like nothing to fix the end game low lvl farm
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
as The_Great_Alex said the multiply bosses are not droping multiple fragments, so im taking back my previous post. another useless patch..
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
My experience better. Prior to patch I had no midnight fragments, and hardly any fragments generally despite trying to find CZ's. After change, ran several corrupted multiple boss maps (mostly Bazaar) and then used the dropped frags (about 10 but no midnights) to open CZs...now have 4 complete sets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info