meh
Next pet: Peter Griffin
Last edited by philippebernierlevesque on Nov 13, 2014, 7:58:00 PM
"
PrototypX wrote:
"
cdchi1 wrote:

Hi there

I've done a few too and encountered Cata and haku in corrupted maps!

Cheers

Thanks man, must be a really bad streak then...now 12 no masters lol.
Four corrupted maps, two with double bosses, one fragment. It may just be really bad stretch of RNG (when isn't it?) but as I see it it's not really worth it unless you corrupt a carto box, but with those being so rare.... I suggest increasing Vaal orb drops within corrupted maps by a lot to make it worthwhile.

Good idea in theory, but in practice, not so much. I defiantly won't be using Vaal orbs on individual maps, it just doesn't balance out.

*Edit* Five corrupted maps, still one Frag...
Last edited by TirpitzLuminare on Nov 13, 2014, 7:45:58 PM
"
Dekkai wrote:
Are there any plans on making imprints easier to tell what exactly (stats along with item name) is imprinted? If these imprints aren't restored in their exact locations I'll forget which is which :(

Yup all gone too. They have to be in the exact locations or it is game over since there is no other way to tell.
"
Grindrix wrote:
"
Dekkai wrote:
Are there any plans on making imprints easier to tell what exactly (stats along with item name) is imprinted? If these imprints aren't restored in their exact locations I'll forget which is which :(

Yup all gone too. They have to be in the exact locations or it is game over since there is no other way to tell.

They should be restored to the same locations, except where something has since been added to that location (in which case it will be in a read only tab).

Are you guys really not getting Vaal stuff? I've gotten a fragment or gem out of literally every boss in the corrupted maps I've done since the patch.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
The problem does not appear to have been fixed now that the servers are back up. My imprint has not returned.
Doomed for Life
"
SirDragos wrote:
The problem does not appear to have been fixed now that the servers are back up. My imprint has not returned.

The restart was to prepare for the return of imprints, and to make sure they don't disappear again. The imprint restoration is yet to happen.

Lets hope thanks!
Last edited by Grindrix on Nov 13, 2014, 8:04:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info