Season is way too short...

"
"
KoTao wrote:
"

-snip-

Are you saying that omitting a bunch of event types counts as a major change? Or am i misreading this due to the broken quoting?

Yes. It is a major change.

Cant bring myself to see changing the colors of the darts they play race schedule bingo with as "major" but perhaps im in the minority here, who knows. Bodes well for GGG if i am, anyway.
IGN: KoTao
WTB 1-Week Endless Ledge.
PoE Racing. Sooooo much potential squandered. But hey, i'll take boss rushes as a baby step in the right direction.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
KoTao wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
boof wrote:
What pains me more than the increasingly worse race seasons, is seeing racing veterans come on here and still give a shit.

We can rebuild it..

Confirmed for user-created leagues next season!

"
terrex wrote:

In all seriousness, there were quite a few major changes this season and I just hope next season will be better.

The only major change i noticed this season was the addition of boss rush events. Unless youre counting trivial stuff like adding a couple gems to the EL chest or reducing the number of reward items as major, this season looked to be a direct copy paste of previous seasons in almost every way. Whatd i miss?

4.5 week schedule instead of 2 months, the points / reward system was adjusted but didn't compensate much for a shorter league which in my eyes was a big disaster for a lot of people. The boss rush kill races are new but from the amount of kills for certain bosses these races are extremely hit or miss. From the looks of it, the participation is almost non existent for piety / dom but is alright for the shorter ones. Less than 60 kills for piety / dom, that feels like a wasted race slot. I get extremely bored of the docks farming but it's not enjoyable to me rushing the last few areas to get to Piety / Dom. The few last areas are such a mess with layouts, you can easily get an extra 5-15 minutes just from bs here. No descent / descent champs(tons of peoples favorites), lack of modified races such as turbo, blamt, exiles everywhere etc. But BLAMT and others will not work now that Ledge is so stupid with random monster spawns.
"
terrex wrote:
But BLAMT and others will not work now that Ledge is so stupid with random monster spawns.

Birds, puncture dogs and goats. Yeah, ledge might not be the best BLAMT location.
Yeah this season is miserable...
I can make it to 8 races.
I will die in half of them to desync.
The other half Ill top 20.
Topaz ring whoopeee...
"
majesw wrote:

so if the season was twice as long you'd make 16 events but still only complete 8 of them? sucks to be you then.
im ok with the shorter season but the point/reward system has to be adjusted to compensate, which it wasnt so the season ended up being meh.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
mallow wrote:
"
majesw wrote:

so if the season was twice as long you'd make 16 events but still only complete 8 of them? sucks to be you then.

Yeah, I'd say your math is spot on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info