Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Season is way too short...

Yeah I would have been happy if the signature races ended but I felt like I hardly had the time/chance to do any races.

I'm so excited to wait another 3 months to race again too... (not)
Last edited by Rithz on Nov 11, 2014, 7:38:05 PM
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
Season was poorly designed in general, as is the overall racing system.

Insert repetitive unread feedback here
IGN: KoTao
What pains me more than the increasingly worse race seasons, is seeing racing veterans come on here and still give a shit.
"
boof wrote:
What pains me more than the increasingly worse race seasons, is seeing racing veterans come on here and still give a shit.

We can rebuild it..

In all seriousness, there were quite a few major changes this season and I just hope next season will be better.

"
terrex wrote:
"
boof wrote:

We can rebuild it..

Confirmed for user-created leagues next season!

"
terrex wrote:

In all seriousness, there were quite a few major changes this season and I just hope next season will be better.

The only major change i noticed this season was the addition of boss rush events. Unless youre counting trivial stuff like adding a couple gems to the EL chest or reducing the number of reward items as major, this season looked to be a direct copy paste of previous seasons in almost every way. Whatd i miss?
"
boof wrote:

Hey! Where else am I going to complain with my bretheren
Last edited by Rithz on Nov 11, 2014, 11:57:28 PM

[/quote]
The only major change i noticed this season was the addition of boss rush events. Unless youre counting trivial stuff like adding a couple gems to the EL chest or reducing the number of reward items as major, this season looked to be a direct copy paste of previous seasons in almost every way. Whatd i miss?[/quote]

Descent events. All of the special event mods: Exiles, BM, Totems, Lethal, etc.
"

-snip-

Are you saying that omitting a bunch of event types counts as a major change? Or am i misreading this due to the broken quoting?
Last edited by KoTao on Nov 12, 2014, 12:56:32 AM
"
KoTao wrote:
"

-snip-

Are you saying that omitting a bunch of event types counts as a major change? Or am i misreading this due to the broken quoting?

Yes. It is a major change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info