The game I'm dling is 40 fucking gigs

"
1. Not confirmed as playable
2. "Rescuing" not exactly helping the underlying argument

Actually, I think you're right. Despite some articles mentioning her as a playable character, all the legit info I could find described her as "Arno's love interest".
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Nov 11, 2014, 6:49:06 AM
I heard AC has absolute shit performance.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I heard AC has absolute shit performance.

It kinda equals Black Flag in its shitiness. I bought a GTX 970 not long ago and I bet it won't guarantee 60 fps at 1080p and max details :( Ubisoft Kiev is kill.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Avramovic wrote:
it's probably better than that shitmuffin "Wasteland 2"

looks like I got to someone :D bahahaha
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
From a Assassins Creed: Unity (p)review:

"
I tried to open a treasure chest, but was told I needed the Assassin’s Creed companion app to open it, with no additional information or context.

I tried to open another treasure chest, and was told I needed to sign up for Assassin’s Creed Initiates to open it.

When I paused the game, the second option in the pause menu is an eStore that lets you spend real money on time-saving boosts, bonus in-game currency, and so-on.

This is next gen, baby. I'm genuinely pissed and luckily I cancelled my preorder in time. I also really fear for Far Cry 4...

Btw the most expensive MTX is 100 dollars lol.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Nov 11, 2014, 6:25:16 PM
"
My sister

Spoiler
i'm in
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Nov 11, 2014, 8:18:46 PM
FF XIII was 55, I feel your pain.

From what I've seen, developers dont really bother with compression anymore. Ive whacked a few newer releases with uharc and paq (Yeah I know, overkill) and saw some pretty impressive compression ratios.
HAIL SATAN!
Some of these 40GB games have been chopped down by pirates into repacks of sizes of 10GB or less. Mostly because they just cut all the other languages out of these games but English. Just another incentive to pirate over paying for the game, because developers are too fucking lazy to compress, or make any attempt at all to lower the data size. I know its 2014, but fuck, ISPs still suck major ass in the USA, and some people have to deal with really low data caps like 200GBs or less.

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 12, 2014, 3:13:39 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Avramovic wrote:

WL2 is a SHIT GAME. There. I could not believe that New Vegas, a BETHESDA game, could be light years ahead in quality and mechanics, but it seems it does pay off to have pro devs with bigger budget. I also couldn't believe Obsidian could make a relatively stable game after the bugstorm that was NWN2, but it also seems they got their shit together.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
"
Avramovic wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Avramovic wrote:

WL2 is a SHIT GAME. There. I could not believe that New Vegas, a BETHESDA game, could be light years ahead in quality and mechanics, but it seems it does pay off to have pro devs with bigger budget. I also couldn't believe Obsidian could make a relatively stable game after the bugstorm that was NWN2, but it also seems they got their shit together.

Get your shit straight. NV was an OBSIDIAN game published by Beth. beth had 0 dev input other than letting Obsidian use the assets and engine. I stopped reading after that, you clearly dunno what the heck you're talking about when it comes to things Wasteland/Fallout.

E: Kinda funny how you praise NV but bash WL2, were you aware one of the lead devs on both games is the same guy? InXile poached Chris Avellone from Obsidian to make WL2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Avellone

Here, i'll even throw you a bone

http://www.indiedb.com/games/f3-van-buren

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 13, 2014, 4:55:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info