The game I'm dling is 40 fucking gigs

Well I'm back from the dead anyway the game is well I give it a 6/10 and only reason is because the gameplay is fine and fun but the optimization in this game is beyond awful like a friend couldn't stay beyond 30-40 fps with DOUBLE 970 gtx's.

The game is riddled with bugs like it's fucking ridicilious

1) Falling through the world
2) Stuck in a wall
3) Internet server issues
4) Stuff not working

Like this is seriously the most shittiest optimized and buggiest game to date that I've ever played. The gameplay is fun at least but ffs it's like LOOKING at a fucking play station game like PS1 shit.

This frame rate is fucking terrible

What an awful company -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yay! Go Ubisoft!! Hometown pride!!!

Spoiler
hometown shame for real though
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Xavderion wrote:
From a Assassins Creed: Unity (p)review:

"
I tried to open a treasure chest, but was told I needed the Assassin’s Creed companion app to open it, with no additional information or context.

I tried to open another treasure chest, and was told I needed to sign up for Assassin’s Creed Initiates to open it.

When I paused the game, the second option in the pause menu is an eStore that lets you spend real money on time-saving boosts, bonus in-game currency, and so-on.

This is next gen, baby. I'm genuinely pissed and luckily I cancelled my preorder in time. I also really fear for Far Cry 4...

Btw the most expensive MTX is 100 dollars lol.

Do not fear my friend. I am sure it will have Towers to climp to unlock areas. And 5000 Icons on the map for the same 3 types of missions to play.

You have to give UBISOFT one thing though. You know what you get. Even if it is the same old with shit performance.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info